29-t h e l a s t c h r i s t m a s i n NYC

🦄Betty's Point OF View~

My first Christmas with out them, my first Christmas with Jughead, my last Christmas in New York.

Our rooms were packed, our whole lives here in little boxes ready to move back to riverdale in a few days time. The apartment was bare except for a small Christmas tree in the corner and the now empty apartment had matresses and duvets all over the floor.

Our friends had came to stay for Christmas. Toni and Cheryl were sharing one mattress whilst Archie and Veronica slept on one adjacent. Fangs and sweetpea had sleeping bags on the floor and me and Jughead were curled up on the couch.

It was dark and I can never sleep on Christmas Eve, ever since I was a little girl. We lay watching the snow fall down over the buildings whilst every one else was sound asleep on the floor.

It seemed the the whole of New York was asleep and it was only us in the city, whispering in the dark like two teenagers.

"I went to the doctor" I whispered to jughead and then stopped my self deciding whether or whether not to tell him this. He's moving to Riverdale with me I don't want to scare him away.

"What for? Are you okay?" He shout whispered grabbing my face and searching my eyes. Making me giggle girlishly and lean into his hands.

"My lady doctor" I laughed.

"Oh my god" I seen the colour drain out of his face.

"Nothing like that, I just got checked out, you know, down there" I motioned towards my crotch.

"And what did they say" he asked me.

"They said if I stopped taking my pill I'd be able to get pregnant, I have just as much chance of getting pregnant as Veronica or Cheryl if she liked dick as much as she used to" I giggled, it was the most unromantic thing I've ever said, but also the most important conversation I've ever had.

"Betty that's amazing" Jughead almost screamed and I threw my hands over his mouth twisting around to face him whilst giggling to myself.

"Are you sure you want to move to Riverdale with me? It's a big step. You could stay here and I'd come and visit on weekends if you don't really want to come" I sighed, I know this was a big step, and it was a lot to ask of Jughead to pick up and just leave.

"Betty I don't think I could sleep at night with out you by my side" he said pulling me in for a hug and breathed him in.

"What did I do to deserve you" he whispered into my hair and I reached up to kiss him.

His lips hovered over mine as he grabbed he sides of my face, his long fingers tickling my neck. I leaned up so our lips connected.

It was a slow, sweet and passionate kiss.

"Go to sleep" I ordered him, leaning into his chest and wrapping my fingers around his and let out a slight sigh as he traced circles on my thigh.

"Merry christmas" he whispered in my ear and kissing the back of my neck before letting out a big yawn.

"Merry Christmas" I sighed my eyes falling heavily into a long long sleep.

👑Jugheads Point Of View~

I was woken up by the smell of bacon cooking and looked over to see Betty cooking breakfast for everyone and pouring out 8 cups of coffee and lining them up on the kitchen counter, putting 8 plates out full of toast and eggs and bacon and orange juice and pancakes. How long had she been awake?

I went around kicking fangs and sweet pea awake.

"Up at em troops" fangs shouted kicking Archie and nudging the girls awake.