8-h o m e t i m e

*don't read if your squeamish, may or may not be smut near the end of the chapter.

👑Jugheads Point Of View~

I woke up with a stiff back from the hospital bed and realised that Betty wasn't there. I shot up and searched the room until I seen her in the bathroom pulling on the clean clothes I had bought for her.

"Are you joking?" She laughed when she saw I was awake.

"What?" I asked.

"This outfit doesn't go and I have no jacket" she giggled. She was more herself today, more bubbly, I knew the rest would do her a world of good.

"You can have my jacket" I reasoned.

"I was having your jacket anyway" she laughed walking over to me and standing between my legs.

"Let's go home and eat pizza and watch movies!" She beamed.

"If they say you can I'm down for that!" I smirked as she pulled me into a big hug, me head pressed to her chest.

"Thankyou" she whispered down in my ear still hugging me.

"What for" I looked up at her.

"Staying with me, saving me" she smiled down placing a kiss on the side of my mouth.

That's when the doctor came in.
"Well Elizabeth looks like your good to go, take pain killers for your head and if you feel any wooziness, nausea come back and we will check you out."

"Thankyou" we both said at the same time and I took her hand as she dragged me up of the bed.

"Come on, Netflix day" she squealed walking out of the room.

I smiled and followed her and watched how she skipped down the hallway so excited to be going home. And then I remembered how bad it felt when she was hurt and helpless, what it felt like to almost lose her is heart breaking even to think about it. She's the one good thing I have left in my life and I'm not going to lose her ever!

🦄Betty's Point Of View~

We got home and I was relieved to slump down onto Jugheads bed, which by the way was a lot more comfortable than mine. Maybe I'm just used to it by now I can barely remember what my bed felt like to sleep on.

"It is far too hot in here" I huffed pulling my shirt off and opening the sliding balcony doors slightly leaving the breeze to make the netted curtains dance.

"It is actually" Jughead agreed taking his shirt off and kicking his boots off at the end of the bed plugging his laptop into the tv so we could watch a movie.

He flopped down onto the pillows I snuggled into his side.

"What are we watching then?" I said softly.

"The conjuring" he replied.

"Jughead No" I shouted.

"Don't tell me you don't like horrors" He stifled a laugh.

"I hate them and I won't be able to sleep for like two weeks!" I tried to argue but he was just looking at me and smiling not paying attention to me.

"I'm serious Jughead I will hide my face until you have finished watching your movie!" I shouted burying my head into the crook of his neck and reaching up to put hand on the side of his face.

"Fine by me babe, this ones not even scary" he laughed.

"I don't care" I said but it sounded muffled because I was buried in his neck. He snaked his arm around me resting his hand on my hip. We stayed like that for a while until I decided i knew a way to get him to give me attention and not his stupid horror movie.