42-w a r

👑Jugheads Point Of View~

Me and mom were on the road back to Riverdale. She was driving because my phone was blowing up every two minutes.

This incoming text was off my dad.

Dad
Did you get her?

Me
Yeah, we're on our way back to Riverdale

Dad
How long is she staying? Will she be here long? I haven't saw her for so long

Me
Dad, your going to have to talk to her, I mean might as well get it over with, she might be in town a while.

Dad
You're right. Where are you?

Me
On the road, will be about an hour, hour an a half

Dad
The guys are freaking out, hurry your ass

Me
We'll be there soon

Give him his due, he hasn't seen his wife in like 15 years. They were still married, never really got the chance to get a divorce. I can tell they still love each other very much. They always have and they always will. I mean he did tell her his name.

Another text came in from Fangs.

Fogarty🤟
I have 30 men, need any more? Everybody seems to hate this bitch Penny

Me
Sound like enough, I have a plan, will be with you soon

Fangs🤟
Cool, just call if there's any problems man

Me
Will do, you too

"So how is it the jones men grab the prettier ladies" my mom said passing me a cigarette.

"Dad didn't" I teased.

"Watch your mouth Jughead" she laughed with me.

"You love her huh?" She prompted.

"With all my heart" I said proudly.

"What is it about that girl, you've never been interested in girls juggy" she said squinted her eyes at me over her sunglasses.

"She took me in when I had no where to stay, bearing in mind I was a complete stranger, she fed me, she saved me from penny, because of her I have my own business, my own house, a daughter, she has given me everything I could ever ask for! She accepted me for who I am, when she found out about all the gang shit, she's just a good person who's stuck by me through everything, not many people have done that" I said looking out the window not really looking her in the face.

"When you moved in with her, did you try and push her away?" She asked me.

"Well yeah, I'm a piece of shit, she had a dead beat boyfriend who nearly killed her and that's when I had to stop pushing her away, we kind of needed each other" I said quietly.

"Jughead, I'm a shitty mom for leaving you with that woman, but I'm telling you know, no matter which way things go between you and this girl, don't take off and leave like I did, I know you, you push yourself away when things get rough, she needs you, Bea needs you, even if things go south that little girl will always need her daddy" she said as we passed the sign to Riverdale.

"I couldn't leave my girls ever mom" I said with confidence, if Betty ever wants to leave she's getting told no.

"Your a good kid Jughead, you deserve how well your life's going, god knows upto now it's been everything but good" she said as I directed her towards the house.