46- a d a y t o r e m e m b e r

Betty's Point Of View-

I heard giggling. The girls giggling and a quiet "3,2,1".

All of a sudden I had three crazy girls bouncing on my bed screaming for me to wake up.
It was 7:30 but that felt like such a lie in to me.

"Elizabeth cooper your getting married" Cheryl screamed bashing me with a pillow.

There was a knock at the door and it was the make up artists and hair dressers, we had one each so we would all be ready at the same time, Ronnie let them in and gave them a smile and a nod.

"Who's the beautiful bride?" The tall gay one asked.

"That'll be me!" I squealed raising my perfectly manicured hand in the sky.

We sat down to get our make up done, sipping champagne and listening to music, every now and then I'd check my phone, and then a text came through from Jughead.

Juggie❤️
You should see Bea all dressed up, Fangs is trying to put glitter in her hair.

Me
Show me😍😍

He sent me an attachment of my baby girl in a miniature bridesmaids gown, the same as Cheryl's, the pink net and the flowers, she was holding her dads beanie of course and he bright blue eyes made me nearly cry. She's so beautiful.

"Look at Bea" I said to Ronnie and she looked over at my phone.

"I don't think I've seen a more gorgeous little girl" Ronnie cooed and I proceeded to show everyone my baby.

"You look to good to have had a baby" the tall gay one complimented.

"Well, Thankyou, she looks more like her dad than me, but isn't she pretty" I said admiring the picture once more.

Me
You know, everybody's going to find out your real name today🤣

Juggie❤️
Is it worth it? Absolutely, not a doubt in my mind.

Me
I love you Forsythe ❤️

Juggie❤️
I've loved you since I layed eyes on you Elizabeth cooper 👑🦄❤️

Me
...... soon to be jones x

Juggie❤️
Betty jones, now that's music to my ears x

I giggled like a school girl and the make up lady was done, and when I turned around to look in the mirror, I was a different person. I looked so elegant, when I looked around the girls were in their dresses and sipping champagne and I slipped in the bathroom to put my dress on.

It was long and slim fitting, the tule skirt had little flowers and beads on flowing out in all different directions. The long sleeves were see through and had flowered designs on and I had a traditional veil that tucked into my bun and flowed around my shoulders.

"You look stunning" Cheryl breathed giving me a kiss on the head.

"I'd marry you" Ronnie purred clinking her glass with mine.

"Looking good coop" Toni giggled clinking her glass with me.

"Thankyou girls, for everything" I nearly cried but composed my self and sipped my champagne.

"Let's go get married" I whispered to my self opening the hotel door and heading out to the car.

It wasn't a long drive to the church, it's not a long drive to anywhere in Riverdale but my stomach dropped as we approached it and I watched the bridesmaids all walk in and was met by FP who was walking me up the aisle, my dad couldn't do it so I wouldn't want anyone else but him to.