10-m a m a c o o p

🦄Betty's Point Of View~

"He is what!" She screamed.

"You heard!" I yelled.

"So what you just let him move in with you and then your doing god knows what!" She almost laughed but it was icy.

"Mom be happy that we fucking drove two and a half hours out here to tell you and stay with you!" I almost exploded.

"Well he can stay in the guest house outside" she snapped.

"Wrong! He will be staying with me or we go home!" I spat.

"Do not push me Elizabeth" my mothers vein was now popping out of her forehead.

"Mother I recall you telling me the other week that you wanted grand kids so why are you against me sleeping in a bed with a boy!" I shouted calming down abit because I knew I was winning.

"Don't push me" she answered.

"See I won" I smiled sweetly at my mom who was about to hit the roof.

I quickly took Jugheads hand and ran off upstairs showing Jughead my room. It was exactly how I remembered it, pastel pinks, fairy lights, all of my high school pictures were still up. My walk in closet was still full of my old clothes I used to wear.

"Oh my god look what it is" I screamed pulling out my river vixen costume.

"Why have you even still got that?" Jughead laughed.

"Some things you just like to keep okay" I said closing the door to the walk in and slipping out of my jeans and top and putting on my vixens costume.

"Still fits like a glove!" I beamed opening the door and showing my blue and yellow dress off like I was at the oscars.

"We were so different in high school it's not even okay" Jughead giggled.

"Why so" I asked jumping in the bed were he was lying and sitting on top of him.

"Well I was the lonely freak outsider who stuck to the sides and observed rather than partake" he laughed.

"And I was the preppy bitch who probably would of bullied you" I laughed and he winced.

"Low blow" he sighed.

"Blow?" I replied smirking.

He raised his eyebrows at me and licked his lips deliciously and I couldn't resist sliding my tongue across his lower lip and he started kissing me, lustfully, passionately, hungrily.

I grabbed the sides of his face my fingers tangling into his messy hair behind his ears and he grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him and running his hands up and down my body.

It was heaven.

Until I heard the door swing open and my mothers shrilling voice.

"You've been here less than 10 minutes Elizabeth"

I dropped my head into Jugheads neck and his hand were still on my hips and he was stifling a laugh.

"Mom get out so I can make babies" I joked knowing she will be horrified and when I looked up at Jug he was looking horrified himself.

"Sometimes I wonder where exactly I went wrong with you." She sighed.

"Is there a reason your here?" I smiled at her.

"I'm going to get my nails done I was wondering if you would like to come" she said bluntly.

"I'm busy" I said secretly tracing lines on Jugheads abs which she couldn't see.