16-t r u t h o r d a r e

🕷Cheryl's Point Of View~

Toni suggested truth or dare and everyone happily agreed. I looked over to Betty who shifted uncomfortably and downed her margarita, refilling it and then sitting down next to me again.

I put my hand on her back and she looked over to me and gave me a weak smile.

"Who's going first then" Betty shouted a little too loudly to hide how uncomfortable she was.

"I will" Archie laughed.

I looked over to Betty who gave me the same look we used to give each other in high school when we were thinking of something bad.

"Truth or dare then archiekins" Veronica smiled.

"Truth" he replied.

"Is it true you and Veronica are like a thing" I laughed.

He looked over to Ronnie and Ronnie nodded and smiled girlishly at him.

"Yep" he playfully splashed me.

"Your turn B" Archie added.

"Truth or dare" Toni asked.

"Dare" Betty giggled.

"I dare you...." I started and then flashed Jughead a smile and his eyes widened.

"To make out with Veronica" I finished.

Betty looked at me and then looked at Veronica who put her drink on the side and stood up to stand in the middle of the hot tub.

"Alright" Betty laughed and stood up still holding her drink.

Jughead was staring at Betty and Betty was trying her best not to make eye contact with him as she grabbed Veronica's face.

Their lips met and Archie was laughing his head off whilst Toni and me giggled. Jughead on the other hand was not impressed not one bit .His face had a hint of red in it from anger.

They made out for about 20 seconds with tongue and everything.

Betty pulled away first patting Veronica's face and Veronica laughed out of breath.

"Your actually such a good kisser" Veronica complimented Betty.

"Stopppp" Betty giggled.

I felt the need to look over to jughead who had now busied himself onto looking on his phone.

"Oh look he's texting his new girlfriend" Betty snarked and Jugheads eyes shot up to meet hers. She was sipping her drink and looking at him stony faced.

"Why have you convinced your self I have a new girlfriend" he shot back to her.

"Hmmm" she scoffed.

"Betty really right now? In front of every one" he sighed putting his hands over his eyes and then scratching his neck.

"I'm not doing anything Jug, just keep on texting your hoes, don't mind me!" She stormed out of the hot tub and back into the cabin.

"She just needs to cool down, she's had too much to drink!" I said to jughead who was now getting up to leave.

🦄Betty's Point Of View~

I was sat in my bedroom and my head was fuzzy from all the drinks. I wondered where I was going to sleep tonight and I threw in my pyjamas. Jugheads long shirt. Which I have secretly slept in since i left two days ago.

I heard the door fly open and jughead walked in and slammed he door behind him. He leaned over me where I was sitting on the bed and grabbed his bag from beside me and started shoving his phone charger and stuff into it. And then getting dressed as well.