Chapter 64

I know it's been almost seven months since I've updated but I hope you havent given up on me. I've had some trouble to write and I've finally managed to update! Hopefully I'll be updating some more these coming days

xoxo

VALENTINA

I woke up to the sound of an alarm and I lazily opened my eyes.

I was surprised to find myself in a different room and then suddenly I remembered what happened last night.

Harry's hands were tangled in my hair and I was lost in his lips.

'Val', he whispered against my lips and I looked at him.

'Why?', he asked and I still didn't know how to explain it to him.

I shook my head and traced his collarbone which allowed me to feel him shiver at my touch.

'You don't have to be afraid', he said and I nodded as he bent down to kiss me again.

I sat upright and looked around.

Harry wasn't lying next to me.

I then heard a soft grunt and I peered over to find him on the floor.

I then remembered that after that final kiss, he decided to let me sleep on the bed so that my stitches would be safe.

I smiled as I looked down at his peaceful face.

I crept down and gently pushed back some of his curls to which he slowly opened his eyes.

I smiled but he kept looking at me and I understood that he was as stunned as I was.

'Hi', he said, his voice raspy and low.

I smiled and wiggled my fingers at him.

I then prepared to get up but he caught my wrist and I looked at him confused.

'Stay', he said.

I pointed to the door indicating his family.

'They won't know', he said but I shook my head and got up.

I heard him sigh and I so I stopped to dare myself.

I then turned around and bent to plant a quick kiss on his forehead and I watched amused as his eyes widened and he was immediately propped up on his arms.

I laughed and quickly made my way out of the room.

I knew I was taking a risk but that risk made me feel safe instead of feeling scared.

After taking a shower I made my way downstairs and I was surprised to find a girl with light hair but had a familiar smile.

'Hi!', she exclaimed as she saw me and I smiled shyly.

'I'm Gemma, the sensible one', she said and I grinned as I sat down at the island.

'Who let her in?', came Harry's voice as he entered the kitchen.

'Mum, since when did we start entertaining gypsies?', she shot back.

'Behave', said Anne as she turned with some cups of tea.

Harry took two cups and placed one in front of me with a smile and I felt my stomach do somersaults.

'I was thinking that we could all go out', said Anne.

'Are you sure? I mean Val just had her stitches repaired', said Harry.

I shook my head indicating that I was fine.