Chapter 15

Lemme know what you think!! 😍😍😍😘😘

ZAYN

‘You’re her safe person’, was the only thing that swam through my head as I followed the nurse.

How on earth had they come to the decision that I could be trusted around her? Or that she even trusted me?

‘Try speaking gently to her’, said the nurse as she opened the door for me and I nodded.

I found Valentina sitting on the far edge of the bed so that she wouldn’t be near the medical team.

‘Hey’, I said as I approached her and her eyes widened as she saw me.
‘It’s alright Val, it’s me. Zayn’, I said gently and inched a bit towards her but she didn’t look convinced.

‘You don’t have to be scared love, I would never hurt you’, I whispered and I she looked me straight in the eyes that it made my heart jump.

I felt sorry for her, she looked like she had gone through a hurricane of emotions and just ended up huddled in a corner after it’s impact.

‘Valentina’, I said again and she inched towards me a bit.

‘I promise you, I won’t let anyone do anything to you’, I said and with that she flung her arms around my neck and cried.

I smiled as I gently patted her back trying to calm her down.

‘There, that wasn’t so hard eh?’, I asked and I felt her nod her head.
I waited for her to pull away first so that she wouldn’t feel rejected and when she finally did; I turned to face the staff.

‘Well done’, said the doctor and I smiled.

‘Speaking of that attack, what happened?’, he asked and I had no reply so I looked at her.

‘Could you get us a piece of paper?’, I asked and they looked at me confused.

‘She can’t talk, she’s mute’, I said and they nodded in understanding.

She was given a paper and pen and she scribbled on it and then she gave it to me.

‘She said that she’s afraid of small spaces’, I read.

‘Phobias’, said the doctor and he smiled at her.

‘Just keep her away from small spaces from now on’, he said and I nodded.
‘We’d like to run some tests…’, he started and that made me get nervous.

I couldn’t let them check her, they’d find out about her abuse and then it would never go as planned.

She would be taken away from us.
Valentina seemed to be thinking the same thing because I felt her clench the material of my shirt from behind me.

‘That’s not really necessary’, I said trying to get us out.

‘Sir, its hospital protocol’, he replied.

‘Look, she had a panic attack and now she’s fine’, I said and she nodded as well.

‘I have to do my job’, he said and I sighed.

‘Okay fine, but could you give us some time? I mean she just had a scare so I can convince her that it’s going to be fine?’, I asked and he nodded.

I noticed that they hadn’t left the room.

‘Alone please’, I said and they filed out.

I made sure that they had all left and then went up to her.

‘Okay listen, we can’t have them check you. It’ll screw up whatever plans that we have to get you home’, I said and she looked at me before she wrote something down.

‘How?’

I smiled at her and said, ‘We’re gonna run’, I said and she pouted at me.

‘Yes, I know the last time you ran with we me we almost got mobbed by my fans but you really have no other choice’, I said and she nodded wearily.

‘Oh shit’, I said as I looked outside.

The doctor and a couple of nurses were waiting outside and they looked impatient now.

Valentina gave me a worried expression.

‘We’ll fix this’; I said and quickly dialled the one person I knew who was fit for the job.

‘Lou, we need a distraction’, I said.

‘On distraction coming right up!’, he exclaimed and the line went dead.

I just hope he wouldn’t do anything chaotic.

HARRY

‘Say that you have a stomach ache’, said Louis suddenly as he came up to me.

‘What?’, I asked completely thrown off track at his words.

‘Just say it’, he said urgently.

‘But I don’t have-‘, and before I knew it, the air was knocked out of my lungs and I gasped out in pain as I collapsed onto the ground clutching my stomach.

‘Now you do’, I heard him say.

‘Louis you idiot!’, I heard Liam yell as he came up to me.

‘Hazza? You aright?’, he asked.

‘IT. FUCKING. HURTS’, I gasped as I clenched my eyes shut in pain.

‘MEDIC!!! WE HAVE AN EERGENCY!!!’, I  heard Louis scream.

‘Liam?’, I choked and he came closer to me.

‘Kill him for me would you?’, I begged and he sighed as he lifted me up.

Damn it Lou!

‘What did you do that for?’, I cried out as I opened my eyes.

He however was more interested in getting a group of medical staff come towards me and I bit my tongue in pain as I tried to stand up properly.

‘Liam, I think he broke my stomach’, I said.

‘You can’t break your stomach Harry’, he replied as he tried to help me stand up.

‘Now I know how period cramps must feel like’, I gasped and he chuckled at my statement.

‘You were the one who always wanted to know how it felt like’, he pointed out.

‘Oh shut up Payne’, I said.

‘Were you referring to me or the pain in your stomach’, he replied.

‘Your jokes are worse than mine’, I hissed back.

‘Well at least you admit that your jokes are bad’, he said.

‘OH JUST GET ME A DAMN DOCTOR!’, I yelled and I looked up to find Louis with the same staff who had taken Valentina away.

‘What happened?’, asked the doctor as he observed me.

‘My stomach-‘, I began.

‘It must be something he ate last night’, piped up Louis and I shot him a death glare.

‘Yeah a bloody parasite must be it’, I said looking straight at him while he in turn blew me a kiss.

‘Can you stand properly?’, he asked.

‘Ya think?!’, I asked groaning in pain.

‘Take him to a room’, he said and they got me a stretcher.

Oh goody.

As they rolled me away, from the corner of my eye I caught two people sneaking out of a door from behind us and I’m damn sure I saw Zayn’s tattooed arm dart out of sight.

I suddenly realized why Louis had gone ninja mode on me.

Why that little- but I groaned as the pain shot through me again; so much for his big escape plan.