Chapter 25

HARRY

'Come on', I said as I held out my hand to her once I had stepped out of the car.

Valentina however sat wonderstruck as she peered up at the huge mall in front of her, it seemed like she was unable to even get up from her seat.

I held my hand out to her again but she completely ignored it as she walked out with a dream like expression.

A chuckle was heard from beside me and I found my body guard, Dave looking at me with a very amused expression. When he saw me eyeing him, he burst out laughing.

'Oh shush you', I said with a roll of my eyes and I scanned the place for the wonder struck girl who had somehow managed to slip from our eyes.

I looked to my right and found her in front of a glass display, above which was written; Victoria's Secret.

Wonderful.

'Er, Val, could we go there last? Like when there are a few people around here?', I asked looking around to check whether I had been spotted out yet.

She raised an eyebrow at my request.

'I mean I have no issue picking out bras with you, it's just that people are supposed to think that we're out on a date and I really don't think-', but she walked on with a very embarrassed expression before I could complete my sentence.

I chuckled and quickly followed behind her so that I wouldn't lose her again.

She walked into another shop and thankfully it had proper clothes on display.

She squealed at the sight of all the clothes and I nodded at Dave who went to secure the entrance so that we could shop.

I turned to look at her again but she had disappeared again and I groaned as I prepared to search for again.

As I walked through the aisles I collided into someone and I looked up to find a teenage girl with a very annoyed expression but it quickly changed into surprise as she realized who I was and I nervously wiggled my fingers at her with an awkward, 'Hi, there'.

'Oh my gosh you're Harry Styles!', she exclaimed and I laughed uneasily.

'Yeah', I said and she smiled even more.

'Do you mind if I take a picture?', she asked and I shook my head.

I took a few snaps with her and as she thanked me I caught sight of Valentina a meter away from us.

The girl followed my gaze and I mentally scolded myself for revealing us too fast.

'Did you come with her?', she asked and I nodded.

'So you two are dating?', she asked.

I looked at her again and I watched as I wide smile played at her lips as she admired a blue dress.

'Yeah', I said unaware that a goofy smile had formed on my face.

'Oh my gosh you really like her! That is so cute!', she exclaimed and I chuckled at her comment.

'I'll let you guys have your privacy, it was really cool meeting you', she said.

As she turned to leave fear of my location being tweeted by this girl suddenly caught hold of me.

'Hey!', I called out and she stopped to turn on her heels.

If Zayn asked for help, then I guess I could as well.