Chapter 62

I am so sorry for falling off the face of the earth for seven months, but I haven't been able to write due to some personal reasons. Somehow, I managed to get two chapters out of me today and I am so sorry for making you guys wait.

I love you all

I hope you don't give up on this story or me.

xox

HARRY

Somehow I felt like the entire universe was completely against the idea of me getting a chance to kiss her.

Mum had her annoying smirk as she prepared lunch and I was trying my best not to be bothered by it much but she chortles at my bland expression.

'Okay, you can stop pretending', I said with a show of hands and she burst out laughing.

'You should feel bad for ruining our moment!', I exclaimed with a frown.

She stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow at me, 'You should feel bad for taking advantage of that poor girl!', she retorted.

'I DID NOT!'

'You're voice is high pitched Harry, you're lying', she said and I closed my mouth before she could do any more damage.

'You clearly had her captive in your hold', she said and I groaned as I shook my head at her.

'I'm going to check on her and see if she's not as scarred as I am', I said blandly.

'Oh I doubt that', she said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at her.

Of all the people to interrupt a kiss, it just had to be my mother.

On second thought, thank heavens it wasn't Gemma and I shuddered at the thought.

That would have been a disaster.

'Val?', I called and slowly opened the bedroom door only to be met by her reflection in the mirror. She stood with her hand holding up a side of her shirt, to reveal a bleeding abdomen.

'SHIT!', I exclaimed to which she immediately dropped the shirt and turned to face me with wide eyes.

'How are you bleeding?', I asked stunned as I quickly made my way to her and she bit her lip.

Why was she tensed?

Then it hit me and I face palmed myself.

I had grabbed her in the fake attack. I must have applied too much pressure that it caused her stitches to tear.

'This is my fault', I said and she quickly grabbed my arm.

'It is, there's no need to deny it, Val', I said. 'MUM!', I CALLED.

'What's wrong?', she called and hurriedly appeared in the room.

'I may have busted her stitches', I said and I watched as my Mum's expression turn to alarm as well as confusion.

'I'll get Cindy over here. Luckily she's on leave', she said and looked at Valentina who was trying her best to cover the bloody t-shirt.

'Okay, what do we do till then?', I asked.

'Nothing! Just lay her down and make sure you don't tear any more stitches', she said and exited the room.

'Okay then', I said and looked at her.

Valentina immediately sat on the bed and lay down as well.

'I am so stupid', I mumbled and I caught her hide a smile.