Chapter 37

So I dont know how many of you heard about the Manchester terrorist attack but I was shocked when I heard it. I know nothing I say will make a difference but I pray that the families of the lost will recieve peace and justice.
I feel bad for Ariana too, she must feel so bad because it happened at her concert and hope she wont be too harsh on herself.
#prayersforManchester
💐♥♥♥💐

VALENTINA

A knock was heard on my door and my heart skipped a beat.

Ever since I met the captor again, it wasn't the same. I felt scared to be alone and I constantly felt like I was being watched.

I looked through the peep hole and sighed out in relief as I realized that it was just Harry.

'Hi', he said as I opened the door and I smiled brightly at him.

'Listen, we're headed to a theme park. Everyone's' tired of being stuck in here', he said and I nodded in agreement.

We had been stuck in this hotel for almost two days, well we meaning everyone other than the boys who had interviews and other things to attend.

'Do you wanna come?', he asked and I shrugged.

'It's completely fine if you don't want to', he said and I looked at him confused.

'I mean that there is going to be a lot of people', he began but i cut him off with a laugh and invited him in.

'How are you feeling?', he asked with a small smile and I shrugged in reply.

'Listen, I know that these past few days have been tough for you, but I want you to know that you'll survive. I mean you managed to survive in that hell', he said and I nodded.

He was right.

'I know that this may seem uncomfortable but can I ask you something?', he asked and I nodded.

'You don't have to if you can't', he said but I smiled and held his arm.

'How did you survive?'

FLASHBACK

I cried out as they threw me into the room.

'Please stop', I cried.

'SHUT UP!', barked one of the three men, he had a shaven head and a pierced ear.

'Why are you doing this to me?', but he silenced me with a stinging slap.

'When I tell you to shut up, I mean it. i could kill you, but what would be the fun in that?', he asked grabbing my face in between his hands.

I whimpered at his harsh hold and I could taste the blood in my mouth.

'Shh', he said and placed his finger on my lips.

Silence filled the room and I could make out my heart beat.

'You would make a fine asset', he said as he pulled me up and I shrank away from his ogling gaze which seemed to be touching every inch of my skin.

'What is your name?', he asked.

'Valentina', I replied bravely and dared myself to look into his stormy gray eyes.

'Perfect name for a hooker', he said and I felt my stomach twist in fear at his words.

'No, no please', I begged and tried to get out of his grip.

'Hush, now let me show you what your name should truly mean', he whispered into my ear and I screamed with tears running down my face as I realized what was happening.