Once he was done..Sanyukta brought a cup of coffee for him n sit beside him.. "Why didn't u go to Jignesh sir's home tonight?" She asked.

"M practicing to live with two girls under one roof." He smirked.

"Very funny." She mocked.

"Come here.." Randhir said pulling Sanyukta to his frame n make her sit close to him on the couch n wrapped his hand around her waist.

"I guess you want to ask something." He said.

"Hmm..you said you met my mother." She mumbled.

"Yup..I met her..she is fine..n she asked me to take care of you." Randhir said placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"N papa?"

"That old man too looked healthy but he wasn't please to hear your name." Randhir said.

"I know." She manage to utter.

"You did the right thing Miss Aggrawal..you don't deserve a forced marrige with a man double of your age." Randhir said making Sanyukta face him.

"Randhir..why did you go through so much to find me?" She asked suddenly.

"coz I lust on you so much that..I can't think about anyone else but you..I couldn't let anyone else have what I want..I don't know about emotions that well Miss Aggarwal but one thing m sure that you belong to me only." Saying this Randhir placed his lips on her harshly letting his lips show how much he wanted her...how much he loved her.

                                        #####

Randhir heard a baby cry n instantly opened his eyes, it was morning already n he was still sleeping in the huge couch holding Sanyukta. His hands were wrapping around Sanyukta's body like a shield. She was in deep sleep and couldn't able to resister anything around her. Randhir managed to got up from his place without disturbing Sanyukta and immediately ran towards the cradle where Pari was crying. Randhir's heart broke to saw Pari's little eyes drenched in tears..she was so red from crying. Randhir felt there was something irritating his girl, "his girl" that word make Randhir's ribcage tighten. He remove Pari's blanket n switch on the fan at low speed so she could get a little air.. Pari stopped crying when Randhir took her up on his hand n kissed her cheeks. He walked to the drawing room to see if Sanyukta woke up or not..Randhir bend down in front of Sanyukta's face n pecked her on cheeks before waking her up.

Randhir shook sanyukta's shoulder n call out her name, "Aggarwal..it's 8 am..wake up."

"Umm." She stirred.

Randhir again called her but all she respond was changing her position. Randhir couldn't find a way to wake her up so he pinched on her skin n Sanyukta woke up screaming n rubbing her skin.

"What the hell Randhir?" She shouted.

"Sleeping beauty..it's 8 am..u might not hungry but my baby is.." Randhir said looking at Pari..who was looking at him fondly.

"Omg..it's 8am..why didn't U call me early?" Sanyukta said angrily pushing him away n ran to bathroom.

Randhir looked at pari n said, "Your mumma is crazy."

After breakfast..Sanyukta asked Randhir to accompany her to a sight but declined as he wanted to move in new apartment first. He had already asked few people to get necessary things to the apartment. Sanyukta nodded and agreed to settle her new home first. Randhir has already given her all authority for the resort..she was working on it like her own..n Randhir trusted her with all his heart that she will do the best. Sanyukta called Rosa n asked her to stay with Pari.

As soon as they reached their new home.. Sanyukta was awed..it was huge double bedroom apartment. She loved how Randhir respected her privacy and her consent n took 2 bedroom but she couldn't help but feel a little disappointed as she thought Randhir n she would sleep separately..she knew Randhir would never force her to sleep with him but it was her heart who was dying to get closer to him everytime he kiss her or touch her.

Sanyukta made a list of things she need..n hand over to men who was helping them in shifting. Randhir loved how Sanyukta was bossing around ordering people. He sneaked his arm around her waist n nuzzles on her neck as she stand in an empty room..

"Are U happy with the house?" He asked.

"Yeah..it's beautiful..n it's good that it have 2 bedrooms." She said.

"I know you are disappointed sweetheart." Randhir chuckled n Sanyukta slapped on his arm lightly. Randhir turn her around to face him n kissed her lips soundly..n left before she could reciprocate.

"I want you Miss Aggarwal..but with your consent." Randhir said touching her glowing cheeks, n left her as his phone ranged. Randhir walked to the balcony n receive the call.

"Hello sir..we have find out that Sameer mittal is associate with illegal arm supply n he had a habit of keeping many girls on different places even when he have a wife."

"Good job detective..look for some solid proof so that we can throw him behind bars as soon as possible."

"Sir girl are very scared to open mouth against that beast..n we are trying to get evidence too."

"Okay..keep looking for more..n keep me updated." Randhir ordered and cut the call.

And as Randhir turned, he saw Sanyukta looking at him in shock. She didn't ask him anything as few men came towards him with their purchases..but she fell in a deep thought regarding his ph call. She knew Randhir was not going to let Sameer easily, but she was afraid what if Randhir came to the real reason of her escape, n kill that Sameer. But she knew Randhir deserve to know the truth..n she need to tell him that very soon.

                                     #####

Leave your feedback please...

#Madhusmita_Das