*Sixty three*

Ever been in a toxic red dust storm in the woods also in a zombie apocalypse? No? Just me

Ever been in a toxic red dust storm in the woods also in a zombie apocalypse? No? Just me...okay. I lost my friends while fighting off a Z.

The red smoke was too thick to see through and my scarf covered my nose down to my mouth.

I then saw doc, I quickly ran over to him with the pistol in my hand. "Doc!" My voice muffled but he heard me.

Z's started to come in as I got to Doc. I went to shoot but the Zombies were getting shot by another gun. I turned around to see 10k on a hill with his gun.

I raised my hand with four fingers up, he nodded and gestured me and doc to follow him. When I got to 10k, I started to cough rapidly.

We then walked out of the woods and up on a hill where the rest of the gang was. I coughed louder, catching their attention.

"You okay, topaz?" Blake asked and I nodded while wheezing.

"What is that place?" I asked looking at the tall building.

"It looks like a hotel." Warren said.

"I thought we killed all these Z's last week?" Doc said as he removed his scars off his head.

"Maybe the Grand Canyon filled up." Addy said and Murphy let out a scoff.

"Not funny." He added.

"Wasn't joking." Addy acknowledged as we walked to the hotel.

"Heads up, keep a look out." Warren said as we approached the building. My coughing became louder, I tried to control it but it didn't work well.

"We need to get her inside." Blake told warren. "She use to have asthma but it went away when she was a kid but sometimes she can have breathing problems and they never end up good."

Warren nodded and starting beating on the door of the hotel, "anybody in there?!"

"Do you think it's deserted?" Doc asked as warren took his crowbar.

My eyes started to become heavy, and I felt my body start to sway. I was about to fall until 10k quickly grabbed me.

I kept my balance as I clutched on to 10k.

"Anytime now Murphy!" Addy yelled as zombies walked towards us.

"All right! All right, I'll give it a shot." Murphy sighed and raised his hands, then the zombies turned around and walked away.

"Why don't we just break the glass?" Doc asked.

"No, cuz the zombies will be able to get in." Warren said as I looked up at 10k. He looked at me with a worried expression until the doors opened and a man stood inside of the place.

He has curly brown hair and thick black glasses. We all went in quickly as warren pointed the gun at the man.

I looked around to see a group of people with guns pointing at us. Once we were all in, I took in deep breaths.