*Nine*

We finally made it to McClean Virginia where the Emergency Headquarters infection control is

We finally made it to McClean Virginia where the Emergency Headquarters infection control is. We are planning to get the chopper from the roof and fly the hell out of here.

We pulled into the gate where a few zombies were roaming. They were wearing the camp uniforms so they were in the military before they turned.

Warren parked by an ambulance where the bodies of Z's were laying down, dead completely.

Everyone got out of the truck. "Not exactly what I was hoping for." Garnett said.

"One of these days you're gonna learn to quit hoping for things." Murphy added.

Warren came around, with her pistol out. "You better hope not, cuz that's where we leave your ass at the side of the road."

We walked closer to the fence before a man came out above us. "Halt! Who goes there?!"

"Sergeant Charles Garnett, national Guard." Garnett introduced. "This is lieutenant Roberta Warren, also national guard."

"State your business." They man demanded.

"We're on a high priority mission to get this man to a CDC lab in California." Garnett pointed to Murphy.

"We were sent here by an Intel Officer from the NSA to see General McCandles, we need his help finding transpo."

"We were told he has a helicopter."

"Yeah." The soldier replied. "He's got a chopper, but General McCandles is a very busy man."

"He's got the entire east coast under his command."

"He can't worry about some raggedy ass group of civilians on a suicide mission." He said rudely.

"Who you callin raggedy?!" I said with attitude.

"Topaz go over there." Garnett ordered me to stand by Addy and 10k.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards them.

"I suggest you move on before the infected find you." The man added.

"Nothing raggedy ass about this group of civilians, sir." Warren snapped. "And this man has important information about a vaccine for the zombie virus."

Garnett nodded.

The man then backed up and came around the side of the railing we were on. He slowly walked down the stairs in front of us.

"He smells like a damn Z." He said as his voice shakes.

"What are you a raggedy ass bloodhound ." I mumbled.

I heard addy chuckle along with 10k. "This dude is an ass." I said quietly.

"Yeah He is." Addy agreed.

"You don't smell so good yourself, septic tank."
Murphy spat back.

"You gonna help us or not?" Garnett asked the soldier.