*Fifty Seven*

We got back on the highway towards the base

We got back on the highway towards the base. As we were driving, I saw a Z that had a triangular shape cut out in its stomach.

"Those things are really starting to freak me out." I said.

"I'd like to know who and what is doing that." Doc added.

"I've seen chainsaws do that...sort of." Vasquez scoffed.

"Yeah, that's not human technology. Just saying." 10k said.

"Well Stop saying." Murphy glared at him.

"The visitors did this." Bernadette spoke. "They were protecting me."

We then drove down a long gravel road leading to different buildings and a lot of other types of vehicles.

We parked outside of one of the buildings and got out of the truck and into the building.

Bernadette rushed into the place like a bat out of hell.

"Slow down, girlfriend." Warren demanded. "We don't want to run into any zombies."

"Don't worry." Bernadette said calmly. "They won't let anything happen to me."

"You don't happen to know if that applies to us too, do you?" Doc asked.

She looked at doc and gave him a small smile.

"Wow." Murphy picked up a phone and put it up to his ear. "Look at this high tech alien technology." (Sarcasm)

Warren glared at him. "Bernadette, you don't know if there's any radio equipment around here that maybe the visitors have used?"

"There's a room with old electrical stuff." She tilted her head like a puppet. "There might be a radio in it."

"Yeah, where would that be?" Addy asked.

"Right behind you."

Addy nodded and walked into the room behind her. "We'll check out the radio. Why don't you guys see what else you can find." Warren said.

"Be careful." Vasquez gave her a nod.

"You too."

I decided to go with Warren and addy as the guys went the other direction. Me and Warren walked to the room addy went in to see her walking around.

"What you go?" I asked.

"Nothing, this thing is stripped."

"All right lets go." Warren said and I nodded.

"Follow me." A voice startled all three of us.

"Girl you have to stop doing that before I accidentally kill you." I gasped.

She smiled and turned. Leading the way.

A zombie then came out of the closet going towards Bernadette. Warren stabbed one of the military Z's and another appeared out of the same room.