*Twenty Nine*

A few days later, we made it to South Park, Colorado

A few days later, we made it to South Park, Colorado. It was silent in the car most of the time now.

"Do you think we will see them again?" I asked.

"Mack and addy?" Warren said, and looked back at me for a second. "My heart says yes, but my mind?"

"My mind says no."

"I was kinda hoping they'd make it with us to the promise land." Doc sighed.

I looked at 10k. "We will see them again." He whispered.

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. We then started to slow down, I picked my head up and saw that cars where blocking are way.

"Ugh, now what?" I asked.

"Heads up everybody." Warren warned us.

"I hate road blocks." 10k groaned.

"Can't you just push that thing out of our way?" Murphy asked.

"No thanks. I'd like to hold onto this truck." Warren said and drove into what was a golf course to get around.

"Well this golf course has seen better days." Doc sighed.

"This is sad." Murphy said. "I leaned how to play in prison."

"I always wondered what it would be like to hang out with the real country club types."

We then came to a small wooden bridge.

"Think that bridge is gonna Hold this truck?" Doc asked.

"Better test it first." Warren said.

We all got out of the car and walked towards the bridge. I got to the edge and jumped.

"It's pretty solid." I told them.

Citizen Z then came onto the radio. "Hello, Delta-Xray. Citizen Z calling all cars, calling all cars."

"Delta-Xray back at you." Warren spoke into the hand radio.

"Hello, good to hear from you again." He responded. "It's been days, and I worry."

"Thanks mom." Warren chuckled.

"Any news on Mack or addy?" I asked.

"No, nothing yet." He said and I sighed. "Maybe they're just off the grid and can't make contact."

"Maybe." I said under my breath.

"How's Murphy?" He asked, Murphy took the radio out of warrens hand.

"Murphy is pissed." He said to the radio. "Where the hell is that lab you keep talking about?"

"Shh!" I judged him.

He then turned around and started walking the other way. "And have you found that witch doctor that almost killed me? Doctor Merch?"

"I'm still working on that and you call yourself the NSA?" Murphy said rudely.