*Thirty Six*

We examined the room that the creature was in and then we heard some noises of a creature

"Well whatever it is, it's still here." Doc said.

We shined our flashlights and saw Z's crouching on the floor like monkeys.

"Shut the..." Warren cut doc off.

"There's another one."

"Murphy, go talk to them. Do...do that thing you do." Doc said in fear.

Murphy slowly walked towards them and crouched down at their level.

"Guys...these aren't regular Zombies." Murphy sighed. "They're some kind of mutant thing."

One started screaming and running towards him in a very fast pace.

"Ah! I don't think they like me!" He backed up and the Z grabbed his shirt and pushed him to a wall.

The other Z ran after me, so I ran the opposite way, until Murphy grabbed it.

Some much was happening, I couldn't keep up.

I hid behind doc until the screeching stopped. I peeked around Doc to see the two mutant Zombies beheaded.

Murphy's hands were full of blood. He looked up from his hands to us.

"Lets go find Merch." He said blankly.

"What's He gonna do when he catches up to Merch?" Warren asked.

"I dunno, but I'm glad I'm not her." I huffed.

"Be ready for anything. Lets go." She said and I nodded. We then followed Murphy.

We walked down a similar hallway like before. I was behind Murphy and doc while 10k and Cassandra were behind me.

I can hear they're conversation.

"I can't do it." Cassandra whispered. "Stop."

"I can carry you." 10k argued. "you're gonna be okay."

"I'm gonna get us all killed." She sighed. "Please, tommy."

I know I shouldn't feel this way right now, but I feel my cheeks heating up and not in a good way. Yeah she's dying, which is very selfish of me but, it's just a girlfriend thing.

I heard him stop and put her on the ground.

I turned around, and he was very close to her face. I felt my eyes well up and burn.

He looked up at me and I turned away walking to doc and them.

"Where's 10k and Cassandra?" Warren asked.

I pointed behind me and she nodded then walked back there.

I leaned against the wall and just stared at the ceiling.