*Fifty One*

I found the water hole that 10k was fishing out of and sat down

I found the water hole that 10k was fishing out of and sat down. I liked the silence, it was peaceful. Until I heard footsteps.

I quickly got up and pulled my knife out.

"Whoa there, it's just me." 10k chuckled.

"How did you get away from the babysitter?" I asked.

"Kinda just snuck off." He shrugged and sat down.

I sat down next to him and looked at the lake.

"It's peaceful here." I sighed.

"Yeah, it is." He said and looked at me.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me lightly. I grabbed his face and kissed him back a little more passionately. His hand traveled to the lower part of my back and laid me on the ground.

He made his way from my lips to my jawline and then my neck.

His grip on my waist tightened, making me shiver. I felt him smile between the kiss.

He kissed me harder and more passionately. I don't know how more passionate it can get from right now.

I pushed him where his back is on the ground and I cradled him. Which caught him by surprise.

Both of his hands were on my hips as I slowly grind him. But I stopped everything as I heard rustling noises not that far from us.

"What's wrong?" 10k asked as he was catching his breath.

"I swear I heard something." I sighed and looked down on him. "We need to get back before they come and find us."

I got off of him and grabbed my gun. We then walked back to the team.

"Where have you two been?" Doc smirked.

"Fishing." I chuckled.

"But we didn't catch anything." 10k shrugged and sat down.

"So What are we going to do with her?" Addy asked about Cassandra.

"There's five of us and one of her. If she tries to stop us, we'll do what we have to do." 10k explained.

"What does that mean?" Addy asked.

"She's not Cassandra. Not anymore." I added.

"I don't know man, she is getting weirder." Doc said. "And you've seen how strong she is?"

"She would not hurt us. Not really." Addy said.