*Thirty One*

(Let me know if I use the same gif)
But just letting y'all know, this book is going to be based on seasons 1-2. Then the sequel will be 3-4.

Warren got the phone working and called Citizen Z

"I'm here! I'm here!" He responded.

"We lost Murphy." Warren said quickly like ripping of a bandage.

"Oh crap, that has the potential for great, permanent tragedy." He said.

Warren shook her head in disappointment. "We think he may have been kidnapped by three civilians, motive unknown. But they are awake of Murphy's status."

"Is he still alive? Do you know if Murphy is still alive?" He asked.

"As far as we know." Doc budded in.

"Well he disappeared this morning probably on I-70 going east or west in a brown utility truck."Warren said to Citizen Z.

"Okay, I see one vehicle on I-70 going east through your your location about two hours ago." He explained.

"Okay, Uh..." Warren stuttered.

"That's got to be them." Doc said.

The phone went out and there was this buzzing noise. "Hello? You there?" Warren groaned. "Damn apocalypse!"

A few minutes later, Citizen Z called back. I reached for the phone and picked it up.

"Citizen Z?" I asked.

"Hey, Topaz." He greeted. "I just saw Murphy with two other men and a women. They were stopping in front of a digital road work sign on I-70."

"Okay,Thanks." I said and hung up. "Guys!" I yelled and they looked at me.

"We got a lead on Murphy."

"Where at?" Warren asked.

"They stopped at a digital road work sign on I-70." I said and she nodded.

"Let's Get goin." She said.

We got the suburban working and headed to I-70. We saw the big digital work sign and stopped then got out of the truck.

But no one was here. "Well here we go again, another fork in the road." Doc sighed.

"Hard to tell which way they went." Warren said and spoke into the hand radio. "Citizen Z this is Delta-Xray. Copy."