*Twenty Eight*

Warning: Cheesy content!

"We got to get out of here

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"We got to get out of here." Warren said.

"I know. I saw the bear." Doc sighed.

"That's not the problem." I spoke.

"If a zombie bear isn't the problem, what is?" Doc asked.

I looked at Mack. "I need to see her." He demanded.

"She's in weird place." I sighed. "We've been there. It's not gonna be easy to get her back."

"Well it's fine, but I'm not leaving here without her." Mack shrugged.

"You guys just get ready. I'll do my best to get her out." Warren said. "But you may have a choice to make." She said to Mack.

"You stay here, I don't want you to be taken in." She pointed at me and I nodded.

She then walked off back to the camp.

I sat in the car, thinking about Renee and all those other little girls.

"Hey."

I jumped. "God, 10k stop doing that." I gasped.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I'm not fine, talk to me please. Is what I really wanted to say.

"Don't lie to me, I can tell your lying." He gave me a look.

"How?"

"You bite the side of your lip, and you fiddle with a strand of your hair." He pointed to my hands and he was right.

I sighed. "Do you want to hear all of my problems?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, I'm scared that addy is going to leave us, I met a little girl in that camp and I grew to really adore her but I'm worried that something is going to happen to her, and..." I hesitated.

"And?" He asked.

I leaned my head back against the head rest and closed my eyes for a second before getting out of the car and pulling him away from everyone.

"You haven't talked to me since we fixed that radiator. You probably only said at least a sentence to me."

"And when I try to comfort you when you upset, you push me away, and it hurts 10k."

"Homer was right, I care about you. You might think I'm stubborn but I'm also trying to protect you, so it's not just you protecting me, it's also the other way around."

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Yeah, you are stubborn." He chuckled.

"That's not the point." I laughed as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I know but." He looked away at me for a second and sighed. "I'm scared to care about someone again. If I care I'll have to worry about loosing them, and I don't want that pain back again."