*Thirty nine*

We walked out to the hallway, and slowly moved down it

We walked out to the hallway, and slowly moved down it. Until gun shots were fired at us.

I fired a couple shots back but I knew it didn't hit them.

"Ah, come on." A man chuckled. "You can do better than that."

10k went to shoot but I stopped him. I know that voice.

"What are you doing?" 10k whispers.

"Marco!" I yelled. Hoping it's who I think it is.

"Polo!" It's him. It's Blake. When we were little, we would always play Marco Polo in our back yard. It's been an inside joke ever since.

"Blake Neil Mikaelson get your ass over here!" I chuckled and we walked towards us.

"Topaz Jane." He smiled and hugged me.

"Let me guess, you here because of Murphy?" I asked.

"Yeah, But I knew you were with Murphy all a long so if he was here, so were you." Blake said.

I turned to 10k. "This is my older brother Blake. Blake...this is my boyfriend 10k."

"The one I saved?" Blake asked.

"Yep." I nodded.

"Why 10k?" Blake asked.

"That's how many Zombies I'm going to kill, and pleaser to meet you." 10k held his hand out.

"The pleaser is all mine." Blake shook 10k's hand.

"Oh, and this is Doc." I pointed.

"Nice to meet you." Doc smiled. "And you two look so much like each other it's crazy."

"We get that a lot." Blake chuckled.

I then heard foot steps down the hall.

"Someone's coming." I told them.

But it was Zombies. A good amount of them, we ran the opposite way, until we saw Warren and that stranger.

"Behind us!" I yelled and they started shooting.

"Follow us!" Warren yelled and we did so.

We ran down the hallway and up a couple flights of stairs. Then we finally made it to the roof.

"Over there." Warren pointed. I turned around and saw Murphy.

Warren went towards him. "Hey it's over."

"Yep. I'm done." Murphy sobbed.

"Hey. Hey.hey." Warren said.

"Don't. Don't." Murphy put his hand up. " I mean it."

"What are you doing?" She asked

"Don't." He said again.

"Okay." Warren sighed. "What good is this gonna do?"

"Good?" Murphy chuckled. "What's it matter? What's the point?"

"Come on man, we don't have time for this."

"I do." Murphy sighed. "I got all the time in the world."

"Listen...I'm not your goddamn shrink. We did not come this far for—." He cut her off.

"Oh my god. Do you even listen to yourself? Doesn't that get old? Saying that?"

"No." She said.

Murphy nodded and quickly turned around and jumped off the roof.

"No!" Warren yelled.

"Back down!"

I quickly ran downstairs and out of the motel so fast I didn't realize I was already outside but Murphy was gone. Not dead gone, he wasn't here.

I looked around and saw him running.

"He went this way!" I yelled and ran after him, and everyone else followed.

I turned a corner and saw addy beating Murphy's ass. I saw Cassandra run to them by I grabbed my gun and aimed it at her.

Cassandra looked at me and backed up.

"Addy!" Warren yelled and grabbed addy. "That's enough!"

"What the hell?! What I ever do to her?!" Murphy yelled as he wiped the blood off his nose.

I put my gun down and walked to addy.

"Are you okay?" Warren asked and addy nodded.

"Where's Mack?" I asked.

Warren looked at me and then to addy. Addy shook her head. Mack didn't make it.

Addy then pushed Warren away and looked at Murphy for a minute before picking up her bat and got into the white van.

10k then handed doc a rope to tie Murphy with.

They moved Murphy into the van and I gestured Cassandra to the van. She understood and followed.

"Warren?" I asked.

"Yeah." She sniffs.

"Um this might be a bad moment right now, but this is my brother, Blake."

"I'm lieutenant Roberta Warren." She nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Lieutenant." He said sternly.

"Call me Warren, now get you and your sister in that van."

Blake nodded and put his arm around my back and walked to the van.

As Cassandra and Murphy were tied up in the back. I sat in the last row of seats between Blake and 10k.

Addy in the passenger seat, and I'm sure Warren is driving. Then that stranger got in the van.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked.

"Javier Vasquez."

"I'm Topaz, this is Blake, and 10k. Then you have doc and up there, is addy."

He nodded.

"Who's Mack?" Blake whispered.

"He was Addy's boyfriend." I sighed. "He was a really good guy."

Warren then got in the drivers seat and started the van.