*Fourty Two*

I walked to Blake and stood by him for a second before saying something

"How did he die?" I asked.

Blake sighed. "Dad got shot in his chest. He turned, then I killed him."

I felt tears jerk in my eyes.

"I'm glad to have you back Blake." I grabbed his hand.

"Yeah, glad to have you back too." He smiled.

"Warren!" I heard someone scream.

"Here they come!" 10k yelled as he shot.

I can hear addy screaming. I ran towards the back of the trailer and hopped on the next one.

I then jumped on the hood of the medical wagon and then on the roof to see addy getting surrounded by the people that were sick but are now Z's, and a blaster, the one I've tried to kill multiple times.

"I really hate that one!" I shouted and she turned around.

"Yeah." She chuckled and grabbed my hand so I could pull her up.

We jumped on the hood of the truck and it was a little too far away from the trailer.

"Come on." I gestured to the driver.

He sped up and we jumped on the trailer.

We ran until we got to the very first trailer where everyone was at.

"Go you guys, go, go!" Doc yelled "girls get out of here! I got this!"

I watched as the blaster jumped on the hood of the car that doc was hanging out of. (Just letting y'all know, there are multiple cars on that truck and that truck has a lot of trailers.)

He shot and missed. But when it got closer, he shot once more and it made the blaster fall of the trailer and to the ground.

"Come on!" I yelled at doc.

"Where did he go?" Doc asked. "I think I got him."

"All right, nice shootin'! Move your ass!" I yelled again and grabbed his hand.

Me, Doc and addy finally got back to 10k.

"There you are! I was wondering were you went." 10k said.

"Sorry, had to go rescue addy." I shrugged.

"Hey, are we slowing down?" Addy asked.

"We need to not slow down!" I yelled.

10k started shooting. I watched as the Z's attacked the people on the trailers.

"Everybody, hang on to something!" Warren told us and then crawled to the side of the truck.

I held onto a metal pole. The truck started going a lot faster.

We then ran over some stuff and a burst of flames appeared. My hands slipped and I almost fell to the ground but someone caught me.

I looked to see 10k. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held onto a rail.

The Z's started coming in closer.

I grabbed my gun from 10k and aimed at the Z's. Addy walked around the vehicles and shot some of the Z's.

I pulled addy and we made our way to the edge. Then Warren honked the horn twice.

"Come on!" Warren yelled.

She then jumped out of the truck and tumbled to the ground.

"Hang on, Roberta!" Doc yelled.

I grabbed 10k and Blake's hand.

"Lets go!" I yelled and we all jumped off.

I tucked and let my body hit the ground and roll. Once I stopped rolling I just laid there exhausted.

"Come on Topaz, no time for relaxing." Blake chuckled and held his hand out for me.

I groaned and grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"Are you okay?" 10k asked me and handed me my gun.

"I could use a nap..." I sighed. "Or two."

"I've never jumped from a moving vehicle my whole life and now boom, twice in one day." Doc chuckled.

I then heard the truck horn non stop. I turned around to see it still moving.

"There's that medical wagon down the road. We can use that." Addy said and Warren nodded.

We started walking back and made it to the truck. There was nothing around it, thank the lord.

"You sure about Minneapolis?" Warren asked addy.

"Wreaking Ball was going on about some herbal cure for the zombie virus being cooked up in a genetically modified food lab out there. Addy explained.

"Hold on. Marijuana, zombies and GMO's. What could go wrong?" Doc chuckled.

10k walked to the truck and opened one of its doors. A body fell out and Vasquez pulled his gun out.

"He's dead." I said.

"You people really do attract it, don't you?" Vasquez asked and looked at 10k. "Help me with the hitch."

10k chuckled and followed Vasquez.

All of a sudden an explosion happened where the truck was heading.

"A caravan of 20 refugees leaves Seattle's blast zone for Edmonton. They meet right survivors and one Murphy. How many refugees survive?" Warren told us a riddle.

She looked at us then walked towards the truck. I looked at addy and she shook her head then walked away.

"Not one." I mumbled to myself.