*Three*

"Topaz

"Topaz." I felt someone shaking me.

"What?" I groaned.

"We're here."

I opened my eyes to see 10k leaning over me. I stood up on the trucks bed and looked around.

"We're are we?" I asked.

"Jersey Devil Refinery." He answered.

We then drove to an ally of buildings and then stopped.

"Thats not a refinery, that's a zombie factory." Murphy said as he stuck his head out of the window.

Dead crawlers we're everywhere. I went to lift up my gun but 10k pushed it down and shook his head.

"Frackin' Zombies." 10k huffed.

I chuckled at the word "Frackin".

"Friggin Zombies." I chuckled.

"Well I like the word Frackin, thank you very much." He narrowed his eyes at me and chuckled.

I couldn't help but blush a little.

We all got out of the vehicles and gathered around looking at what they were after.

"They seem to want something in there real bad." Garnett said.

"It's that sound, like bees to honey." I added.
(Yes I know Cassandra said that but I don't like Cassandra for some reason.)

"Or Z's to shit." Murphy spoke.

I laughed and 10k went a long.

"Hey, do you know about this?" Warren asked the man that looks like shaggy from Scooby-doo.

"Hey, all the easy gas is gone." He chuckled.

"So what's the brilliant plan?" Murphy asked.
"Die, get eaten, go home early?"

"What's that smell?" Addy pointed out. She was right there was an odd odor.

"The undead and gasoline." Garnett said. "Both highly flammable, so no firearms of any kind."

"Good thing I'm handy with a knife." I smirked.

"So how do you want to handle this?" Warren asked Garnett.

"Well first we got to shut off whatever's making that noise."

"Okay, it's probably some kind of pump." Warren suggested "but where?"

"Follow the dead crawlers." They all looked at me.

"Z's." I scoffed.

"They all seem to be headed for the top of that catwalk." Mack pointed up towards the zombies that were walking on the catwalk.

"We'll get up there and check it out." Addy said and we agreed.

"Then we have got to have a sound that draws the Z's away from the pump." Garnett added.
"So we can get the gas."