*Fourty One*

We got on the 18 wheeler's trailer where some car parts were at

We got on the 18 wheeler's trailer where some car parts were at. Vasquez and Blake were standing around the edge, scouting our surroundings. 10k was in a top less car, chained to the 18 wheeler. While me and Warren just stood.

Addy and Murphy are in the medical trailer. Addy just felt bad for them so she stayed, and doc is driving in a car with wrecking ball.

"Wagon train, ho!" Sam yelled from the drivers seat and started to drive forward.

We then passed a sign that said "zombie road, no go."

Then a head of us were flipped cars with dead bodies on the side of the road.

I looked at the bodies and their faces were ripped off. It was horrific.

"What monster did this?" I asked Warren and she shook her head.

She then carefully walked on the steps that lead to the drivers door and spoke with Sam as he drove.

"You ever seen that before?" She asked.

"Things have gotten more peculiar since the nukes fell." He said.

"Their brains eaten before they turned." Warren spoke in disbelief.

"Blasters eat nothing but brains." Sam said.

"Blasters?" Warren asked.

"Killed by the blast." Sam sighed. "Or mutated by the radiation. There's something wrong with those zombies. They hung in packs. Ugly as they are fast."

"They're probably watching us right now."

I felt some fear rush into me as he said that. I crawled up to where 10k was and sat next to him.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." I gave him a small smile and gripped my gun.

"Warren, blasters!" Blake yelled.

Warren pointed her gun, and I looked but nothing was there. Just like earlier when I heard that growl.

"Where?" She asked and looked at him.

"Glad I'm not on foot." Vasquez chuckled.

The sound of gun shots startled me. I looked at who was shooting and it was Blake and Warren. I looked at what they were shooting at and it was blasters.

They kept missing until they shot its leg and made it fall but it immediately got back up.

The shots continued as the blaster did not go down.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself and aimed.

Once I got a chance to shoot, I pulled the trigger. Killing it.

"Those things are crazy." I huffed and looked towards 10k, but I saw another one.

"10k." I judged him.