*Sixty Two*

Topaz's POVAs addy and Blake went to go try to contact Citizen Z with one of the guys in the casino that know all that tech stuff, Vasquez and Warren looked at the blue prints of the building were in

Topaz's POV
As addy and Blake went to go try to contact Citizen Z with one of the guys in the casino that know all that tech stuff, Vasquez and Warren looked at the blue prints of the building were in.

I looked at the huge cloud of dust getting closer and closer.

"So the first floor barricades are complete." Warren said.

"Anyone else feel like we're trying to plug a hole in the titanic with toilet paper?" Murphy asked while throwing a small ball in the air and catching it.

He kept doing it continuously so I got up and snatched the ball from him. "No, got any better ideas, Murphy? I'd love to hear it."

"Abandoning ship seems like a pretty good idea to me." Murphy said and I rolled my eyes.

"To where? We do not have enough gas to get far enough away, and I do not want to get caught out there in the open." Warren pointed to the horde.

"These walls are steel reinforced concrete. We're not going to leave our home. Not again." Danny said.

"I hope you're okay, 10k." I mumbled as I started at the dust cloud.

Moments later, addy, Blake  and a young guy came in with a radio, trying to see if we can connect with Citizen Z.

The only noice was the annoying noice of static. "I think I got him." The young man said with a sigh of relief.

""Delta Xray delta. This is Citizen Z. Do you copy?"

"Delta Xray Delta. This is northern light. Come in, please."

Addy clicked the button on the small mic and started to speak in it. "Citizen Z, go for carver."

"Addy, Hey. Listen. Battery's low. Can't talk long. I got a favor to ask."

"Yeah, what's up?" Addy asked.

"I'm having a hard time killing this one last zombie. Anybody there know how to fire an AT4 anti-tank missile launcher?" He asked and my eyes widened.

Everyone shrugged and looked at Blake. "Hey, I'm with the motors, she's the one with the weapons." He pointed at me.

When my dad was in the army, he would tell me about these weapons and how to work with them. I wanted to go into the field myself but then the apocalypse happened.

I grabbed the mic and started to speak, "Hey, CZ, this is Topaz I can walk you through this, is it in front of you?"

"In my hand." He answered.

"Locate the firing pin assembly cover on the bottom of the tube opposite of the sight." I demanded. "Don't open it yet."

"Then you need to arm it by extending the inner aluminum tube, now...do you see the locking ring on the front and the back of the tube?" I asked. "If so turn those opposite ways."