*Fourty Four*

After my mental breakdown and my talk with 10k

After my mental breakdown and my talk with 10k. Everything was fine and we got back on the road to Minneapolis.

A couple hours later. We made it to the lab in Minneapolis.

Warren stopped the truck in front of a gate where a man with a machine gun was standing.

Warren, Addy, Blake, and Vasquez got out of the truck to talk to the man.

"You guys harvesters here for the cure?" The man asked them.

"Yeah, that's right." Warren

"I think we should go over there." I told 10k and Doc.

"Yeah, I agree." 10k nodded.

Doc went over to them first. I went to walk that way but 10k hugged me from behind.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"Realizing, that hugging someone feels really good." I felt him laugh.

"Well we should get to Warren and them, 10k." I sighed.

"Ugh, I wish we could just camp up some where and stay a couple days." He said.

"I know." I sighed. "Come on, lets go with Warren."

He nodded and we walked by Warren and them.

"Your armed." The man said.

"Uh." Addy looked at all of us. "Yeah."

"Good." The man said and unlocked the gate to let us in. "Harvesters Wait in the garage until you're called. The others inside will give you the rundown."

Once we were in, we stopped and looked around. "You think Murphy's here?" I asked.

Warren nodded. "Yeah he's here, I can smell him."

That's not weird at all.

"I think your smelling the Z weed." Doc added.

"Help! Someone help me!" A woman screamed.

I looked towards the scream and saw a woman behind dragged into a building.

We ran towards her, but as we got closer. She was wrapped in some vines, which lead to a green Zombie that was growing leaves on its skin.

Vasquez shot the Z in the head, but it didn't budge.

"Get it of me!" The woman begged.