Scared of you? Nah

Me and Hermione are still going strong but I’m not trusted by anyone else well except the order, but that’s only because I’m their new toy. Their new shiny toy. They have a plan which in my opinion is pretty stupid I am going to become a Deatheater and spy on them just like Snape does, except I’ll be in there with Draco and help him with his plan to murder Dumbledore except I’m going to make him good again, yeah I know confusing right?

I have no idea how but everyone else seems to have a pretty good idea.

“Right Faith, Professor Snape will be taking you to Malfoy Manor your story is-“ I cut Mad-eye off.

“I know, I know I am from a broken home I killed my guardians who were muggles but I’m a half-blood I hate all muggles, muggle-borns and blood-traitors.” I recited, he nodded. Tonks came over and hugged me tightly.

“I’ll miss you, you’re a freak like me.” She whispered I laughed and changed my hair green.

“Slythrine colours” I murmur and she laughed.

“Right lass say your good-byes Snape will be here soon.” Mad-eye grunted, I sprinted from the meeting room, and fell through the door of Harry’s room because I know my best-friend and she would be with everyone else.

“Look what the cat dragged in!” Ron spat, I rolled my eyes they still seem to think I’m evil maybe I am Mhahahahahaha! Nah not really.

“I am not a Deatheater get over it her look!” I shove my arms out in front of me with the blank milky skin.

“Yeah but you’re a Metamorphosis you could be hiding it” he retorted.

“Some people honestly” I mutter. “Well take a good look boys and girls because pretty soon I’m going to be one” I say spitefully. “And you want to know why because the little Chosen One over there needs to be alive to save mankind!” I throw in for free, maybe I am evil. “Bye Hermione you really are a friend but I expect to be in Slythrine after all I have orders. Goodbye!” I slam the door shut before anyone could stop me. I’m also down the stairs in a mille second, the people here do know I’m a vampire and that I’m a Metamorphosis but nothing else, because that would kind of give it away how many girls do you know that are vampires, have angel wings know the past and future can talk to animals and control the elements? Not many. Better stick the simple one and the one I won’t have to hide.

Unfortunately, this also means I’ve lost Norbert and Midnight right now the only person I want to see is Draco, I might stand a chance at a friendship with him, again. 

"Ms Summer," Snape greeted me cooly, I snickered and he glared at me.

"Mr Snape" I retort and start laughing again.

"I assume you know what your doing?" that sombered me up, douche doesn't think I can do it.

"Yes Severus I know full well what I'm doing!" I spit at him. He assess's me cold eyes, and nods then holds arm his arm for me to take. I roll my arms but take his arm all the same. 

When we arrived I couldn't help but look around in awe this place is MASSIVE! And very fancy I mean I knew Draco's family was snobbish but this is a whole new level. I can seeing PEACOCKS! Hmmmm they smelll really good! No bad girl. I slap myself across the face but it was too quick to be noticed. He lead me down loads of different corridoors and I was getting very bored. 

But then we came to some big oak door and I grinned SHOW TIME! Snape pushed the dors open and I kept my face blank I looked over the people there, all the DeathEaters I've suspected and more. Snape goes and sits down on the right side of Voldemort and everyone was deadly silent I could see Draco looking at me.