Their are a lot of things you don't know about me.

I ran over to the piece of land we had saved and next to it put up my own tent it was cosy and had a living area and a bedroom with a bathroom. The reason I have a tent? Well once when I was at the orphange I ran away, and I bought this from a man on a street corner of course I didn't know it was magical. After a while I was found by the minster of Bulgaria who took me in for about five months before he had to take me back to the orphange, luckily I was adopted by Dumbledore about a week later after a LOT of beatings and yet another attempted murder. But I'm begining t think I'm immortal so it's okay.

'Erm Holly, you mind helping with the tent' Harry asked interupting my train of thought. I nodded and put it up in a minute and all they could do was stare at me.

'There is a lot of things you dont know about me okay? Know I'm going to go see Cole' I announced the girls giggled but the boys looked very over proctive.

'I'll be back in a about two hours three tops' I said cheerfully and bounded away looking for a sign that said "Mullings" I walked around trying not only to spot Cole but the Bulgarian Minister and maybe Fudge have a bit of history with him too. I walked for ages before I thought I had gone colour blind.

'Is it me or is everything green?' I asked 'Who the hell an I talking to?' I asked myself.

'Holly OI Holly' I spun around only to see Seamus and his best friend Dean who were both in my year in Gryffindor.

'Oh hey guys' I said politly.

'Like the decorations?' asked a nice looking lady I assumed was Seamus's mother as she had a think Irish accent. I nodded.

'But did you really need to make people think they were colour blind?' I asked jokingly, she laughed a barking laugh.

'No but why shouldn't we show are colours you should see was Bulgaria have got up' she answered still laughing a little. After a little conversation and promising over and over I was supporting Ireland which truthfully I wasn't. I left and finally found Coles tent I smiled and walked up to it.

'Knock, knock.' I called out gingerly. A pretty young woman stuck her head out of the tent.

'Can I help you?' she asked harshly.

'Erm Im here to see Cole I'm his girlfriend.' I explained her face seemed to get stern and cold.

'What are you talking about Cole has a girlfriend her name is Melody' she answered in the same harsh tone. I could feel the tears pricking at my eyes and I could feel the hurt and anger swirling inside my head.

'Well can you tell him Holly is here?' I asked sweetly. Her face softened a fraction of an inch nodded curtly and went back inside. Next thing Cole stumbled outside. I gave him a stern look.

'Hey, nice to see your true colours Cole' I spat taking of the locket and handing it to him. He looked so guilty but then it changed into something else was that pride.

'Ha, John owes me ten gallons.' He laughed.

'WHAT?' I scream ask.

'Don't you get it Holly this was a bet and I won we were together longer thn a month I win' I cheered. I was so angry I punched him hard in the gut. He kilded over and I took the opportunity to knee him in the groan. I spat at the floor next to him then kneeled down next to his face and whispered.

'Well I hope ten gallons was worth it because I dont think your going to be able to have kids.' I said it sweetly as though it was something nice then kicked him hard again in the nuts. I laughed and set off back towards the tent tears falling down my face. When I arrived at the tent the only person I wanted to talk to was Hermione. But Harry got in the way.