Harry, the hat and my first day at a castle I've lived in for a year

I walked onto the train and looked around the compartments looking for my brother. I found him sitting with a red haired boy his glass's were broken, but apart from that he looked as handsome as dad on the photo Dumbledore had given me. I smiled and slid open the door, the two boys looked up in suprise and I smiled.

'Hi sorry, there is nowhere else to sit can I' I askd sweetly gesturing towards the seat next to Harry. He grinned and nodded.

'Hi I'm Harry Potter' He said waiting for my reaction.

'Hi Holly, and who are you?' I asked the red head.

'Er.....Ron Weasley'

'Very nice to meet you' I said sweetly I needed to make a good in impression on my brothers friends. After a while a chubby boy with a round face peered into the compartment.

'Hello erm have you seen a toad I lost mine' He sobbed, I got up and comforted the boy I hated people in pain or if there sad.

'Sorry?'

'Neville my name is Neville Longbottom'

'Well Neville I'm sure it he turn up okay don't worry' I said sympathetically patting his back.

'Erm thank you you are really nice' he spluttered out, I chuckled.

'It's in my nature I'm Holly by the way' I said holding out my hand he took it gratfully and walked out again saying good bye.

'Wow, you're good with people' Harry whispered.

'I have to be I befriended you didn't I?' I giggled, I put his hand over his chest in mock hurt. Ron laughed, I giggled a little but the compartment door opened again to show a girl with bushy brown hair a buck front teeth.

'Hello I'm Hermione Granger I'm looking for a toad a boy named'

'Neville?' I asked she smiled at me.

'Yes, have you seen it?'

'No we havn't we told that to the Neville kid' exclaimed Ron I hit his arm 'Ouch Holly!' he whimpered. I high fived Hermione and we giggled, Harry joined in a Ron glared at me Hermione left and we settled down again.

'Anything of the trolly' a woman called out, I opened the door and waved the elderly over.

'A chocolate frog and a Bertie-Bots every flavoured beans please' I said, she nodded and asked for the money I walked back in and Harry was giving me a look as if to say "what are they."

'Harry would you like a bean, I warn you when it says every flavour it means it' I said grinning he nodded and took a blood red one. He popped it in and almost at once spat it out again.

'Blood!!' he exclaimed.

'I told you' I said trying to prevent myself from laughing. He took another one and enjoyed this one.

'Well?' I asked,

'Pineapple yummy' he said keenly. Ron was looking at me with wanting eyes, I giggled and gave him what he wanted the chocolate frog.

'Cheers' He said joyfully.

'No probs' The door opened again for the third time. A pale face stepped in flanked by two oversized boys, he smirked and glared and me and Ron.

'It's true then Harry Potter is on the train' his voice was bored and drawling, I had taken an up most disliking to this boy and he'd only spoken a sentence. I had missed the conversation, but he was saying he could hang around with better people.

'Really befriending Blood traitors and Mudbloods not a good start' Ron jumped up and started forward. Ron wasn't muggle born we had spoken about family, then I relized he meant me. Harry had the back of Rons robes and I started forward.