P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way Sydney

I marched along up to the castle with Sirius and Remus while James stayed back to help Peter get the toilet seat that had 'mysteriously' (cough cough *it was me* cough cough) gotten stuck around his neck.

We walked in silence and then I got bored so looped my arms around theirs and began to skip.

"We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Hogwarts, he may be gay and he may awesome. As long as we follow this path we're off to see the wizard the one with the pointy hat!" I sung, Remus chuckled at me while Sirius kept saying.

"I don't get it" Stupid pure blood.

"That's it Sirius I am going to sit you down and MAKE you watch muggle cinematic classics!" I exclaimed

"What?" He asked me.

"Awe Honey" I say patting his head. I feel sorry for the dude, never heard of 'The Wizard of Oz' or 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'Finding Nemo!' He missed out on 'FINDING NEMO!'

"That's it get on my back Dumblegay can wait" I said he gave me a weird look before shrugging and jumping on.

"Dude you're like the heaviest person I've had to lift yet!" I say just to piss him off.

"This is muscle!" He yells as I start running.

"It's fat, fatty!" I retort, he says nothing and hugs my shoulders his hair tickled my nose.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Room of Requirement" I say easily.

"The Come and Go room! You know where that is even me and James couldn't find it!" He said awe clear in his voice. I stop outside it and drop Sirius to the floor.

"Ow" He says annoyance clear in his voice, I grin and start walking back and forth.

I need a place to watch muggle movies.

The door appeared and I shoved him inside, the room had two comfortable looking bean bags a bowl of popcorn and the walls were filled with DVD's and in the centre of the room was a cinema screen. I grinned to myself and pointed to a DVD and then motioned for it to come to me. I put it in the DVD player and sat down on the blue beanbag.

"Come on Black, sit down, we need to watch this or we cannot continue to be friends" I told him, he hurriedly took a seat and immediately started to eat popcorn.

*1 and 47 awesome minutes later

"Oh my God! Faith! That. Was. EPIC!" He screamed at me. I nodded and took a piece of popcorn out of his hair.

"Welcome my friend to Disney" I said, he grinned widely and launched himself on me giving me a massive hug.

"Can you remember it?" I ask him.

"Duh, P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney"

"That's my boy!" I say ruffling his hair and he didn't even bat an eyelid.