Way to go Harry

I didn't get out of the party Harry dragged me along even though I tried my hardest to hang onto everything in sight.

'Come on let me go' I whined as he ragged me off another tapestry.

'No I'm doing it your doing it' he grumbled and he started pulling me away again. We entred the secret massive room, music was blaring and there was drinks and snacks of all kinds. I went and sat on the couch giving Harry dirty looks as he grabbed a drink.

'Oh come on it's a party Hol's' He said trying to cheer me up.

'A party I didn't want to come to' I moaned he laughed and pulled me up we danced for a bit, I bet I looked a right prat with the dance moves I was doing. I pulled away and sat down again.

'Right it's time for spin the bottle and everyone has to play' Fred annouced to the room I tried to slip out but George was pulling me back in.

'Let me GO!' I yelled  'There is NO way I'm playing' I screamed getting louder.

'Fine you can watch' said Fred worried I would blow the place up, my hair was flaming and getting brighter it does when I get mad and they know it. I sat on the couch and watch everyone kiss. A ravenclaw girl spun the bottle and it landed on my brother, I laughed as she advanced on him. They kissed and then broke apart there was a lot of cheering and clapping. When we left I was still laughing about his snog.

'Well then, weren't you a cassanova' I joked, he flushed.

'Shut up Hol's' he muttered I laughed.

'Why didn't you play?'

'Because I didn't wan't me firt kiss to be with some randomer and people watching' I giggled

'That makes sense, but I think you'll get you first kiss very soon. I've seen how boy's look at you'

'Oh that reminds me Malfoy said he liked me' I whispered. Harry came to a stop in front of me wide eyes.

'WHAT as in likes you likes you' He bellowed.

'Um yep at last that's what he said.' I murmered. Harry looked at me with concered eye.

'He's not good enough for my Hol's' He said forcefully. I laughed at least he acted like a brother.

'Thanks Harry' we reached the fat lady 'Elf' I said and she started awake.

'Elf indeed' she muttered and let us in. I took a seat in front of the fire, and took a butterbeer I'd saved out of my jacket.

'Harry?'

'Hmmmm'

'Way to go, mate you actually kissed someone' I joked 'That may never happen again' I continued.

'Hey not fair' He said forcing a frown on his upturned features.

'Whatever, night Harry' I joked getting up gave him a hug and climbed into bed, my bro a player. Yeah well soon he will have a sister to put him right on who to treat girls.

The next morning, Hermione woke me up but we didn't come back till midnight and stayed up an hour after that I was tired.

'WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP'  Hermione was screaming. I raised my pillow and threw it at her 'You asked for it' she left and I snuggled deeper into the covers. A few seconds, later I heard footsteps and a splash of water. I was soaked and completely awake now.

'HERMIONE!' I screamed, I had my eyes closed so the water didn't get in my eyes.

'Nope' a fimilar voice called. My eyes flew open to see Harry standing there with a vase that had the water in it. I jumped out of bed

'Ohhh Harry your soooo thoughtful' I said 'Give us a hug' I said advancing on him, he tried to sprint out but I caught his wrist and pulled him into a ber hug soaking him in the prosses.

'Holly' he cried and pushed me away. 'You are evil' he laughed.

'Of course I am I have the git for an uncle remember?' I joked true.

'Erm Harry I have to tell you something and you may like it and you may not, but just remember whatever you may think of me I will still love you' I whispered it seemed a good time to do it nobody else to was around and he was in a good mood.

'Are you alright?' he asked concerned and I nodded.

'Just let me get ready you better sit down' I said calmly. I walked over to my closest and got my robes, and went into the bathroom got changed brushed my teeth and did my hair with magic that made it straight and shiney.

'Right Harry, I am not a real Dumbledore, he adopted me.' I squeked he nodded so I continued 'When I said I looked like Lily Potter you want to know why?' He nodded getting confused. I took a deep breath and sighed.

'Harry I'm......

______________________________________________________________________________

I know I'm evil I'm drawing it out a little more don't worry. lov ya Robs out