Meet the new Holly

MUST READ CHANGING THE PLOT!!!!

Right I know I haven’t written in ages and this is way overdue, but I would like to change the fact that Holly’s wand keeps coming back together I want it to be broken. Got it? Good. I will be changing the chapter but for now please could you pretend. Cheers

Robs OUT

When I woke up it was hard to believe that what happened wasn’t just a dream. But as I sat up I found my bushy haired friend and photos of Harry and Ron in drag and make-up. I giggled and Midnight chuckled lightly from her perch. I poked Hermione awake and she yelped in surprise.

“Wakey wakey time to shakey” I grinned, she laughed and hugged me.

“I missed you” she mumbled, I nodded grinding my teeth, still hating what they said and how many nights I cried. I jumped up and got changed into skinny jeans and a light blue tank with a white lily flowers across the front. I smirked at Hermione who got her robes on.

“Holly aren’t you going to put on your uniform?” she asked anxiously. I shook my head. Slipping on some neon green converse.

“But you’ll get into trouble” she continued.

“Hermione its fine kay? My robed don’t fit any more and well I’m not wearing it” I said in a tone of finality in my voice. She sighed and nodded, so we headed down to the Great Hall.

“Erm Holly before we go in I have to warn you the new DADA teacher Doloris Umbridge is evil and looks like a toad. You-Know-Who is back and she keeps hurting Harry” she told me, I nodded and pushed open the double doors, ever single pair of eyes landed on me. I smirked and walked over to the Gryffindor table they all also had their eyes bulging out of their heads. I looked over to Dumbledore who gave me a slight nod, and then Midnight flew through the open doors and landed on my shoulders.

‘You left without me!’ she accused angrily.

‘Sorry Mid, I was in shock and I completely forgot, here!’ I said handing the majestic bird a piece of bacon.

‘Your forgiven’ she said happily and gobbled down the piece of meat. A girlish cough came from behind me, I ignored it, it happened again, and I turned to find one of the most repulsive women I’d ever seen.

“Do you need a cough mint?” I asked, she shook her head.

“No Ms-“

“Dumbledore-Evans mam” I told her, she looked slightly taken back.

“You horrible little lair Dumbledore has no children” she shrieked

“You see Doloris that’s where you wrong” I smirked and turned around to see Harry with an almost pained expression on his face.

“Dumbledore-Evans” he mouthed I shrugged and he sighed, she coughed again.

“You should really see someone about that cough, you sound like a cross between a dying walrus and a camp fairy” I stated I heard everyone’s intake of breath, and looked around questioning everyone with my eyes.

“Never have I ever been so insulted!” Umbridge screeched. “Detention” I smiled pleasantly.

“I will come to that if you can tell me who I’m related to” I said, her eyes bulged and I knew I was pushing it.

“Well obviously Dumbledore” she seethed, I laughed and cheered.

“Yay no detention for me!” I exclaimed, standing up and walking up to the staff table, McGonagall had a very proud look on her face.

“Professor I need my schedule” I informed her, I could hear the toad half-breed behind me. She handed me one and winked. I nodded and turned.

“Oooh Hey Draco!” I said waving at him for no reason except the fact he was still staring at me. He got up and walked over.

“Hey Holly” he greeted, I gave him a hug and whispered my mega prank in his ear, he smirked his famous smirk and nodded.

“So Umbridge were you born this ugly or did you get hit by a bus?” I asked innocently, I heard several people bust out laughing. She shrieked.

“Ms There is no need for you to prove your part rabid squirrel everyone already knows” half the school busted out. She grabbed me by the arm force-fully.

“I will not be talked to in that ungodly manner” she screamed, I smiled sweetly.

“OKAY I’LL SHOUT IT AT YOU!” I bellowed in her face, she unclasped her hands from my arm and I took the opportunity whistled and Midnight landed on my shoulder.

“I’d say it was nice to see you. But I must not tell lies” I said spitefully, last night when I had tackled Harry I had made contact with his skin and seen everything, I shot him a glance and he was gaping at me, I winked and he grinned.

“Ms Dumbledore-Evans you must be taken to Diogon Alley for a new wand” dad said, placing a hand on my shoulder. “Your brother can go with you” he said motioning at Harry, he walked over and stood at my side, Umbridge looked like he’d been slapped.

“Your related to that!” she fumed I chuckled lightly.

‘She’s a little thick’ Mid commented I busted up laughing.

“I demand you tell me what is so funny” she screeched.

“No point, see ya” I said brightly, then I apperated right in front of Mr Olivanders shop after a second there was a pop and Dumble-dad and Harry landed in front of me.

“You my bow” I said brightly, Dumble-dad chuckled and Harry did a deep bow.

Before I could do anything though something knocked me onto the floor. I let no scream of pain escape and the bite in my stomach foamed over and I twitched it was like acid running through my veins like my bones were becoming mush. Over the ringing in my ears I could hear Harry and Dad but I couldn’t concentrate on them black spots covered my eyes and then I saw no more.

When I opened my eyes, everything was so clear I could see every bit of dust in the air. I could smell and feel the blood pulse from everyone in the room. I could hear everyone in the coridoor outside. And when I turned I found, myself doing the action so much faster than normal. I shook violently.

"JUST LET ME SEE MY SISTER!!" Someone was yelling outside I covered y ears it was so loud. I looked to my right to find my dad looking at me very wearily.

"Holly I assume you already know what happened" I nodded, again doing it so quickly I don't think her caught it I nodded more slowly. Then it clicked, the clear vision the impressive hearing the feeling the pulse of my dad I had become a monster.

"Vampire" I croaked out, he nodded solemly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? good bad any comment is welcome.

Thanks for giving Holly a reason to live

Love all my fans

Robs OUT-