Snape is a pretty pretty princess

I AM LOSING MY MIND

I cannot get back! I've tried fucking everything, I even tried nocking myself out to see if it was either a dream or maybe I'm in a coma. 

"FAITH!" Sirius shouted in my ear rather loudly, I turned to face him angry with my intteruption of thought. I gave him a threatning look but the message wasn't sent, obviously.
"Are you okay? You look constipated?" he asks me. Okay so maybe my thinking face isn't the most attractive, I whacked him around the back of the head and scowled. Spending time with my dad and dads friends had made me VERY VERY VERY depressed hence my very hostle glare. He held his hands up in surrender and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, this is just really frustrating. I know you in the future and this is so weird" I tell him, his eyes widen and he gives me a small smirk.

"Who am I married too?" he asks me, nobody dumbass your a convicted muderer.

"Erm......" I try to think of something quickly.

"Your pulling that constipation face again" he tells me pursing his lips.

"I can't tell you" I finish lamely, he huffs and wanders away. My living arrangments have been well different, I've slept on Sirius's sofa, in the spare room of the Potter Manour and in Remus bedroom on the floor in a sleeping bag. I haven't slept in Peter's because of reasons he had given buts its proabably, because HE'S A VILE EVIL LITTLE SON OF BITCH WHOSE HOUSING LORD FRICKEN VOLDEMORT! Whoa I have to stop doing that. Today was Hogwarts day and I was going to hide under James invisibility cloak and sneak onto the train then go and speak to Dumblegay, who will tell me he suspected it all along, then tell me he can't get me back for suspious reasons then I'll go along with school work with my awkward secret, fall in love then go back when I finally decide to act on my feelings. Am I over thinking this? 

Just sounds meish. Meh.

A couple of hours later we were on platform nine and three quarters, it looks weird like from the past. Really Ho-Faith? Why would it look like the past when you've gone back in time? 
Wow my sub-concious is a smart-ass. James grinned at me and chucked the cloak over me and boarded the train, I sighed heavily and went on as well. I walked around for a while before I managed to find something even God couldn't give me.

"Severus Snape!, This is God" I said in a manly voice, his eyes widen and he begins to look around.
"You will don exactly as I say or I shall punish you greatily" I say again he quivers and nods.

"Yes Mr Lord Sir."

"Good," I say pleased with myself. "Now......"

I laughed and laughed until I peed. I had successfully gotten Severus Snape to dress up as a ballerina, with jam on his face and a chicken head shoouting
"I'm such a pretty pretty princess!"

He stopped mid skip and swung around looking around for the source of laughter.

"God you said no-one would laugh!" he snivles, this made me alugh harder.

"Of course people will laugh dumbass have you seen waht you're doing!" I called, he froze and started looking around I dodged out of his way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I know it's short ut I'm working on the proper chapter this is merely a little taster as I am tired and bored and the other one is quite long. Love you all and HAIL THE LLAMA'S!!

Loaf you all Robyn OUT!