chapter 62 [ bonus ]

[ 2nd bonus chapter ]

joey +

"what the hell do you think you are doing" lexi came in the room and snatched my phone out of my hand.

she saw the message i sent to y/n and slapped me, "do you not understand what no communication means?!".

the sting vibrates throughout my face making me groan, i didn't say anything and just stared at her with this dark feeling in my eyes.

i wanted to kill the bitch but fighter the urge and didn't, "were leaving for russia in 4 hours" she said.

"ok, and?" i rolled my eyes, she was about to slap me again but i grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to my face.

"touch me one more time and you'll lose your hands" i gritted my teeth, "ouu i like the dark scary jojo, it goes good with the gang shit" she bit her lip.

i scrunched up my face and pushed her away from me, she threw my phone towards the hard cement floor making it break open and shatter into pieces.

"one of the girls went out to get a you a new phone, you'll need to communicate with us through some form and especially in russia. since it's so big, many people to kill" she gave me an evil smirk.

"you know" i smiled, "you've always been such an outgoing, kinky type of person and i've always loved that about you" i got up walked towards her.

she caught on and not her lip, "really?". i nodded and got close to her face, "also a crazy psycho bitch who sleeps with anyone she see's" i smirked making her face drop.

"don't try doing anything stupid, we leave in 4 hours" she rolled her eyes before walking out the room.

- 2 days later -

"when will you be coming back?" asked cameron as he held kashius, "soon, just gotta sort some things out" i smiled.

"well come on bud it's time to go" i said to kash, he wrapped his little arms around cameron's neck making cam smile.

"i'll see you guys soon don't worry bud, my manager said i'm gonna have to do a shoot there soon anyways so goodbye for awhile".

i gulped at those words, cameron put him down and he grabbed my hand. "say bye bye to uncle cam" i said.

"bye bye" he said, cameron smiled as he gave a little wave.

i gave cameron a hug and a kiss before walking into the airport with kashius, "you excited to see aunty loren and uncle char" i asked.

"yeah!" he laughed, i smiled at his cuteness. "flight 52 for new york boarding" said the speakers making me and kash run to our gate.

+

- skip flight -

me and kash got our bags and walked towards the exit where loren said to meet her, i smiled remembering this is where it all began.

"bean!" loren squealed, i smiled and went to give her hug but instead she dodged me and went straight to kash picking him up and giving him kisses.

"really" i said, she looked at me and smiled before giving me a hug, "where's joey? i thought you guys would be coming" she asked.

i sighed "i'll tell you when we get to the apartment".

+

"oh my god" lorens eyes went wide as she read the text message joey sent me 2 days ago, "he's gonna go back" she said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"the mafia gang! the biggest gang in all of russia and california! it clearly has to be russia they're heading too bc it's literally huge so it means there's a bunch of people to kill!" she exclaimed making my eyes grow wide.

"joey's gonna be a murderer?!" i whisper-yelled, "he didn't tell you?" she was taken aback.

"didn't tell me what?" i asked, "i shouldn't tell you, it's not my business it's his" she gave me back my phone.

"lorena i'm done with the secret shit, we haven't kept secrets since the womb, tell me" i said,

"joey's been in that gang since he was 19, but once he started working the enterprises that's when he dropped everything of that and put it behind him but now he's gonna be leading it again" she said,

"wait wait, what? leading it again? and how do you know this?" i asked, "charles told me".

"are you fucking with me or do you really not know?" she arched a brow, "does it look like i fucking know?!".

"joey's the leader of that gang, like he owns the whole thing, he controls what happens and knows everything! he literally created that gang and nobody in the world has ever known who the leader is or who even created that gang, joey's the beginner of that all!" she said

the color from my face drained, "t-the leader? so that means he lied-" she cut me off

"he didn't lie, he must've not known what gang lexi was talking about which is why he got mixed up. bc clearly if he had known he would've mentioned russia".

"hold on, but if he's the leader-" she cut me off by saying something that made my body grow cold,

"he's the one who does most of the killings".

[ end of bonus chapter 2 ]