Chapter 43

20 votes until next chapter

‼️Smut Chapter🔞

-

"Get Naked" he said, "No, were in a hospital are you crazy" I said and shook my head

"Come on, please!" he whined, "No" "Please" "No" "PLEASE" "FINE"

he smirked and laid his hands in back of his head, "Hold on" I rolled my eyes

I walked out and saw everything was empty except a old looking nurse sitting at the desk paying cards on the computer

I closed the door quietly and locked it, Joey was staring at me waiting for his show

I closed the curtain from him seeing me but he got up and opened in, "Nuh uh, I wanna see" he said.

"Joey just wait" I closed the curtain and I could hear his small groan.

I took off my sweatshirt and my sweatpants leaving my body fully exposed to the cold air.

I opened up Joey's curtain and he had his head in his hands but his eyes were closed, "Damn you seriously fell asleep" I crossed my arms

He opened his eyes and they were dark, "No, I was just thinking of how hard I'm gonna fuck you"

I gulped, "Joey, you just had surgery. What if something happens"

"Baby girl, I'm fine. I got shot, I'm healed. I'm good" he got up and took off his hospital robe.

Revealing him in some tight black underwear, I closed the curtain around his bed and he smashed his lips against mine.

His hands roamed my body, touching every bit of it. He kissed from my lips to my jawline, to my neck.

My soft moans filling up the room, he quickly put his hand over my mouth muffling my moans.

"We don't wanna get caught now do we?" he looked at me, I shook my head 'no' and he smirked.

I took his boxers off and layed down on the couch, Joey got on top of me smashing his lips with mine as he entered me.

"JO-" he covered my mouth as he went in and out slowly than picking up the pace, showing no mercy.

His toned body and tattooed arms made him look 5x sexier doing this, I screamed in his hand arching my back as he pounded into me.

(oh god help me)

With his other hand he started rubbing my clit making my body go crazy, he took his hand off my mouth and gripped on my waist.

Making himself go deeper than ever, my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Fuck, your so tight" he muttered, I felt that same knot form in my stomach. "J-Joey I'm g-"

"I know princess" he said as his thrusts got sloppy.

(I NEED HOLY WATER)

I released and soon after he filled me up, "Mr. Birlem, you Alright in their?" Knocked a nurse as she was trying to open the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he said, "alright then, get some rest" she said and I can hear her heals clicking away.

Joey looked down at me and smirked, he pecked my lips and walked over to get his boxers.

I slowly sat up and put my sweatpants and sweatshirt back on, Joey got back in his hospital bed, hooking his finger with the heart rate monitor.

I got up and layed in bed with Joey, he put the sheets over us and cuddled to me.

"Thank u for that" he laughed, "For what?" I looked up at him.

"The sex" he smirked, "Oh shut up" I laughed and we both soon just fell asleep

________

they didn't use a condom.

should I have her get pregnant tho?