Chapter 34

25 votes until next chapter love ya
________

* Charles POV *

I got in the uber I had ordered with Loren, "Man, why would she wanna do that?" I looked at Loren.

"I don't know, let's just hope she doesn't do it again" Loren gave me a small smile, I returned one back.

The uber dropped off Loren and then drove to my house. Now with the meetings tomorrow is just the worst for me.
_____

I got out of uber and I saw another car. Not any of my others which confused me? Did Thomas get a new car?

I just shrugged and opened my door, I walked inside and turned on the lights to see Lexi.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I walked up to her, "Waiting for you silly" she laughed.

"Lexi don't start with those slutty little acts of yours, I don't give a fuck about you. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yelled at her.

She flinched a little and got close to my face, "Calm down and let me tell you a little something, You see, I never really ever found an interest in Joey. You were always the one who caught my eye" she whispered seductively in my ear.

I knew what she was doing, I'm not dumb enough to fall for her little 'mind games' whatever you wanna call them. "Mmhm well you see I don't like you nor did I ever, I only like y/n and y/n only bitch" I grabbed her wrists.

She looked at me in disbelief, I pulled her to the door and opened it. "Don't you ever think you can just please yourself and walk right into my house" I gritted my teeth.

She just walked right out and got into her car, driving out of the driveway.

I closed the door and walked upstairs to my bedroom, I changed into a baggy shirt and just got into bed.
_______

Morning

* Y/n POV *

I woke up to light snoring, I looked up and saw Joey still asleep. I got out of the hospital bed and walked over to the bathroom, I did my little business and walked over to the mirror.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth with the utensils they have in the bathroom, "Y/n?" I heard Joey.

I walked out the bathroom and leaned on the doorway, I could get use to this view everyday.

"Morning" I gave him a soft smile, he got up and walked up to me. I just stared at him, he looked at me confusingly.

"Uh I need to pee" he laughed, "OH I-I'm sorry" I moved out of the way for him to pass.

I mentally face palmed myself, he wasn't gonna go up to you and kiss you, you dumb fuck.

"Y/n?" I turned and saw a nurse holding a plate of food, "Here's your breakfast" she put the plate on the small table. "Also, where's that guy with tattoos at?" She asked, "Oh he left last night" I laughed.

What is this bitch trying to ask me? "Well here give him my number" She wrote down her phone number on a piece of paper, folded it, and handed it to me.

I gave her a fake smile and she left, I threw away the paper and walked over to the tray. I grabbed an apple and took a bite, I turned and saw joey leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"What" I said as I chewed on the apple in my mouth, he just shook his head. "I know she gave you something but you threw it away" he laughed

That laugh, it's so fucking adorable. "It was nothing" I awkwardly smiled, "hm, ok" he walked over to the chair and got his shirt and slid it on.

"Are you leaving?" I asked, "No, I'm just putting my shirt on- wait. Or do you not want it on" he smirked.

I could feel the heat rush to my face, "I-uh-um n-no it's fine- I mean you can put your shirt on, i r-really don't care" I stuttered, he laughed and walked up to me.

"I know me taking all my anger out on you bc Lexi and shit yesterday and firing you wasn't such a good idea bc it made you do something- Well you know but um, I re-hired you and I hope it doesn't make you feel as shitty as before, and yeah I know this sounds very cheesy" he playfully rolled his eyes, a huge smile was plastered on my face.

"THANK U THANK U THANK UU!" I jumped on him and hugged him, he hugged me back and we stood there for a good 10 seconds hugging. I got off him and just smiled at him, It then hit me.

Joey is an amazing guy but I still don't know about forgiving him just yet, yeah I might have said it was ok, maybe not, but still. Charles is an amazing, sweet, caring and funny guy.

I just can't decide but the day when it hits me or someone tells me, 'You have to choose, Joey or Charles'.

That's really gonna be the end of me

________

I feel like this book is doing shit :/