Chapter 54

charles +

it's been a month since the thing with y/n and loren.

joey won't talk to me, my bestfriend won't talk to me.

i still text him everyday and tell him i'm sorry but nothing, he always leaves me on read, i can't visit him since him and y/n moved to an even more expensive and highly secured, more private neighborhood. did they move bc of me?

no no, they wouldn't do that..or would they?

i kept fighting with my thoughts but i wouldn't even know the reason either way, but besides the point it crushes me, even if y/n didn't have the love like the kind I have for her i'd still wanna be her friend but she had tooken what i said about 'kashius bringing her and joey together' in a bad way.

i would just wish everything was easy and i could just have her and love her, but i can't.

just bc she doesn't love me like that doesn't mean i'll stop trying for her.

joey +

i woke up to the sound of crying, i got up and rubbed my eyes adjusting to the light coming from the humongous window in our bedroom.

"hey big guy" i whispered and picked up kashius making him go quiet and stare at me with his big green orbs

he looks like the baby version of me just with a small bit of y/n mixed in, he has her little rosy cheeks and small freckles, he was one handsome little guy.

"your gonna be just like your daddy, getting all them girls" i whispered and walked out his room and downstairs to prepare him a formula bottle, i heard rattling coming from downstairs but y/n was sleeping and kashius was with me

i held kashius closely and walked to mine and y/n's room to grab the gun, i heard the rattling getting louder making me walk faster.

i opened the room and locked the door, "y/n baby, wake up" i whisper yelled as i softly shook her.

"mhm what" she groaned, "there's somebody in the house, i need you to hold kashius" i whispered making her shoot up and grab kashius, i grabbed my gun from under the bed making y/n's eyes widen and lock with fear

"stay here-" next thing you know i heard glass breaking making kashius softly whimper, i loaded the gun and walked out the room, i looked back at y/n and saw her looking at me with worry.

i gave her a reassuring look and she nodded, i walked down the stairs and saw some guy standing in the kitchen digging through draws and cabinets, he turned around and i pointed my gun at his head making him pull out his gun, fires started shooting.

"joey!"

[ vote, comment, share ]