Chapter 30

15 votes until next chapter.
_________

"Hey cam" I hugged my brother, "heyy sis". We sat down at the small table outside of Panera.

"It's been awhile, what's up" he said, I looked over the menu wondering what I'd order. "Nothin much".

"I can tell your blue. What's going on" Cameron as my brother, he always knows when something is up or something is out of the blue.

I was never that annoying sister nor was Cameron that annoying ass brother. We always had a good bond, hopefully forever.

"I got the job for Birlem Enterprises then me and Loren went to the club I danced with some guy who was My Boss's BestFriend and I think I'm inlove with The Club Guy and My Boss. And my boss is also married and now they're in a fight and I don't even know what to do" I blurt out, Cameron's eyes went wide.

"All that just in 1 month?" Confusion in his voice, I slowly nod.

"Well fuck" was all he said making us both laugh, "I needed this, spending time with my brother and just talking" I smiled.

He returned the smile back and looked back at the menu. "Are you guys ready to order?"
_______

"Alright well, I got to get back to work" I said as I walked to my uber.

"Alright sis, call me if anything. I'll see you whenever I'll see you" he laughed, I hugged him one last time and got in the uber.

"Birlem Enterprises please" I told the driver as he drove out of Panera.

It only took 4 minutes to get there as traffic was low. I got out of the uber and walked inside, girls were whispering to each other.

I walked over to Loren, "Hey" I started conversation. "Hey" she sighed, "What's wrong?"

"Nothin, work just has me all tired and I have a date tonight with harvey" she signed a paper.

(GO CHECK OUT HRVYS NEW MUSIC VIDEO!)

"Your still 'seeing' that guy" I laughed as I got a stack of papers that needed to be signed.

I heard the doors open, great another skanky bitch who needs to be interviewed. I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes...
_______

I know this is shit :/