Chapter 21

10 votes until next chapter!

* Sophia's P.O.V *

I looked at Joey confused. Next thing his eyes fluttered to the back of his head and he fell to the floor.

"JOEY!" I fell to the floor trying to wake him up. He wasn't breathing. He didn't move a muscle.

"JOSEPH! WAKE UP!" I kept shaking him but nothing.

"Mommy What's Wrong with Uncle Jo?" Asked michael

"Guys turn around!" I told them, not wanting them to see Joey like this. They turned around and I quickly grabbed my phone from my bag. Dialing 911.

Sophia/ Yes hi, my brother just fainted and he's not breathing uh his hands all bruised and swollen and bleeding OMG PLEASE HURRY!

911/ Ma'am calm down. What's his name?

Sophia/ J-Joseph Birlem, Joseph Matthew Birlem

911/ Ok address?

Sophia/ * address *

911/ Help is on the way

I hung up the phone looking around, their was a shattered vase on the floor.

A blood spot in the wall. What even happened to his hand?!

I heard a siren near by, they parked infront and 2 guys got out with a bed while another one came towards me and Joey.

They just did everything and hooked him up. "Ma'am your brother needs to get to the hospital immediately".

"W-what about my kids?!" I asked

"They'll come with us" he said. I grabbed Nicole and Michaels hand and we walked towards the ambulance.
_____

My Mom and Dad rushed inside the hospital as I was sitting in the waiting room my leg shaking up and down.

"Where is he!?" My mom asked me with worry, "I haven't heard of anything" I said

My dad was pacing back and forth as my mom held onto the chair. My husband, Mark.

(Yes Mark Thomas)

Mark took the kids home with him as I didn't wanna have them here. "Joseph Birlem?" A nurse called out from the doors.

My mom, dad and me all rushed to her. "Y-yes" my mom stuttered.

"You guys the family?"

We all nodded and she signaled for us to follow her. She led us to a room, she opened the door and Joey was awake.

"Oh" my mom cried walking towards Joey and hugging him. "Hi mom" his voice a little low.

I smiled, I walked up to him and hugged him. Then my dad. " What happened? " he asked.

"What do you mean what happened? You have so much explaining to do." I Said

He lifted a brow, "You need to tell me why you sounded like you were dead when you called me. Why their was blood on your wall. Why their was a smashed vase on the floor. And also why you have a cast on your hand" I crossed my arms

* Joey's P.O.V *

"Mom, Dad. Why don't you guys go ahead and get me something to eat?" I tried getting them out the room.

They nodded and got up, my mom gave me a kiss on the top of my head and left with my dad.

"It's y/n" I told Sophia