chapter 3

my suitcase was packed with half of my wardrobe. i had my passport, cash and everything all in my bag which meant everything was set.

"ok everything's good. now, time for sleep y/n we've got a big day tomorrow" i whispered to myself as i looked at my 2 suitcases and my small backpack which was on top of one of the suitcases.

i plopped into my bed and covered myself with my sheets and closed my heavy eyelids.

morning +

i felt something ringing making me instantly shoot up and grab my phone, i turned it off and hopped out of bed.

i grabbed my towel from my drawer and walked to my bathroom which was connected with my room.

i did what i had to do and put on my outfit which was a light blue adidas crop top with light blue shorts and to top it off, my white yeezy's.

i put my hair in a high ponytail and sprayed some of my victoria secret bombshell and grabbed my 2 suitcases.

i put my charger and beats in my small backpack and grabbed my phone, putting it in the back pocket of my shorts.

cameron was already up and waiting for me downstairs to take me to the airport, i said one last goodbye to my room and walked downstairs with my 2 suitcases.

"you ready?" cam asked with a smile, i nodded and we headed out the door

***

"bye cam" i said hugging him. "this isn't goodbye forever though right" he let go of the hug and looked at me

i let out a small chuckle and kissed his cheek. i grabbed my suitcases and started walking off

"make sure to text me once you land!" was the last words i heard cameron say before i entered the airport

i smiled and just kept on walking looking for Gate 5 which was where I was gonna board,

"attention! attention! everybody boarding for 'new york' please approach your boarding stations" announced the crusty speakers.

i got to my station and passed through security and bag check, like always.

***

i got to my seat and it was the window seat but it was also a seat for 2.

i wonder who'd be sitting next to me now. hopefully it's not a loud eating 10 pringle eating 12 year old or non-stop talking granny.

luckily it was a young women but she looked a bit older than me. she has a really familiar face but i couldn't seem to figure who it was until it clicked me.

i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the one and only..

[ vote, comment, share ]