Chapter 36

[ 45 votes until next chapter ]

* next morning *

i woke up to the sound of pounding on the door, "y/n wake up" i heard loren yell.

"i'm up" i yell back as i rub my eyes, "come on get ready we're leaving in 30" she said.

i went to the bathroom to do what i had to do and walked back into the room, i threw on a long sleeved mid-length black dress with boots.

i had to go shopping for new clothes as i didn't have much for the cold, i threw on my black leather jacket.

i grabbed my phone and bag with my things and ran downstairs, "you ready?" loren asked me as she took a sip of her coffee

i nodded and grabbed a cup of coffee, we walked out the door and got in the elevator heading downstairs

i saw lexi at the front desk talking to the front desk lady, "loren wait for me in the car. i'll be out in a sec" i said, signaling for her to leave.

she nodded and walked out the door, i walked over to lexi. "hey" i said.

"y/n! hey!" she said and hugged me. "what are you doing here so early?" i asked

"oh well i was just figuring something here with the lady about the payment" she said,

"why don't you just stay over at mines, my friend Loren doesn't mind" i said

"you don't have to do that i can figure something out" she said reassuring me it was fine.

"no no it's ok, until you figure everything out just stay with us" i smiled, "thank you."

i nodded. "well i have to get to work right now but why don't you come with me? you can just chill in my office".

"yeah! sure, i don't have much to do" she shrugged.

i'm actually liking this girl. "ok come on" i grabbed her arm and walked outside.

i got in the front seat while lexi got in the back, "loren this is lexi, lexi this is loren" i introduced them to each other.

loren looked back at her weirdly, "i love your shoes" loren started acting her stylish self.

"oh my gosh, thank you! i love your lashes! sephora?" lexi said, loren smiled and nodded.

"Loren you wouldn't mind Lexi staying with us for awhile?" I asked as loren made a right.

"No not at all, it's nice having company" Loren smiled. I smiled and looked back at Lexi who smiled widely.

* Loren's POV *

"Loren you wouldn't mind Lexi staying with us for awhile?" Y/n asked me

"No not at all, it's nice having company" I gave a fake smile,

If only y/n knew the girl was Joey's wife, the one who cheated on him, the one who crushed him.

* Y/n POV *

* Skip Car Ride *

We got to the Enterprises and got out, "Ok so Lexi your gonna walk with me so you don't get lost ok" I smile.

She nodded but stopped when she looked at the building, "Oh I know this building, my husband works here" she smiled.

Husband? Maybe her husband is one of the workers here.

We walked inside and said bye to Loren as she walked off to her office, me and Lexi got in the elevator.

Once the elevator dinged we walked out and walked to my office, "shit, wait here Lexi" I said as I had to get the key from Joey.

I walked into his office seeing Joey on the phone bouncing a small tennis ball up and down while walking around.

"Alright dad, I got it. I-I'll call you back" he hung up the phone and looked at me up and down licking his lips.

"Morning" I smiled and walked up to him as I closed the door.

"Hey, Whats Up" he put his phone down on the table and put his full attention to me.

"Well, uh I need the key to my office" I walked up to him, "Oh right, here" he looked through his draw and handed me the key.

* Joey's POV *

"Thanks" she said as I handed her the key, "Also if you don't mind, my friend Lexi is gonna be in my office" she smiled and walked out.

I nodded but then realized, Lexi. I quietly walked to my door and opened it, there she was.

"Fucking Lexi" I mutter and close my door. I need to tell Charles, I walked over and grabbed my phone.

* Texting *

Joey / Charles Gitnick you need to get your ass over here

Charles / Ok mom

Joey / Charles I'm being serious

Charles / ok what's going on

Joey / What if I told you y/n is friends
with my Lexi

Charles / No

Joey / Yeah

Charles / I'm on my way

I put my phone down and rubbed my face, Why Lexi why?!

I need to talk to her, I called y/n's office phone and told her to go downstairs and get me a cup of coffee.

I opened my door softly and walked out once the elevator closed, I walked to y/n's office and opened the door to see Lexi sitting on y/n chair on her phone.

She looked up at me once she heard the door close making her jump slightly, I crossed my arms making her smirk.

"Hey baby" she smirked walking towards me, I have to make her think I love her again to get her to sign the divorce papers. Just remember that Joey.

I smirked and walked up to her, her face lit up, "Hey."

I leaned in and pecked her lips, "Whats gotten into you?" she asked surprised at my response.

I just shrugged my shoulders and pulled her in, kissing her lips.

I have to really make her believe that I love her so she can trust me.

I just kept making out with her until the door opened to reveal y/n, "Lexi I'm ba- woah ok" she laughed.

"Who's this?" She asked as she tried to get a look at me as my back was facing her, once I turn around her smile quickly faded.

* Y/n POV *

"Oh Joey I see you met Lexi" I fake smiled, I was broken.

"Actually, this is my husband" Lexi smiled as she laid her hand on his chest

Husband?!
__________

OHHHHHHHH SHIT