chapter 56

[ only a few chapters left, i'm gonna start booking my funeral ]

[ 60 votes until next chapter ]

joey +

- morning -

i stretched as i could hear the alarm snooze throughout the room making kashius let out a small whimper than, crying.

i got up and walked to his crib and picked him up, "morning big guy" i kissed his cheek as he looked at me with his big green orbs then looking around the room like a normal baby would do.

i looked over to my side seeing y/n walk towards the bathroom getting ready for the day, i took kashius with me to my closet to get dressed and than dress him up.

i set him down on the soft carpet floor and changed into my suit and my shoes than picked him back up and took him to the room where y/n was done getting ready, wearing a tight maroon colored long-sleeved dress.

"lookin gorgeous as always" i said and she flashed me a smile showing her pearly whites.

she grabbed kashius and changed him into a cute little gray jumpsuit with some gray nike's, i grabbed my phone and kashius's baby bag and put it in the car along with his car seat.

i picked him up and put him in the car seat and buckled him all up as y/n got in the front passenger seat.

after buckling him all up i got in the drivers seat and started the car, driving to the enterprises.

***

y/n +

we reached the enterprises and got out, joey got kashius while i got the baby bag. "my mom literally won't stop texting me" joey laughed, i let out a small laugh as well since jen had been texting me as well asking when we'd be getting here.

"you ready to see grandma and grandpa" joey kissed kashius's cheek making him let out a small giggle, a smile creeped up on my face.

we started walking and soon reached the doors, we walked in and i looked around remembering the tragedy and happiness this place brought me.

i saw those familiar faces stare at me making me look around the room as all eyes creeped up at me, i looked at joey as i could hear jen and rick.

she let a out a small gasp as she saw kashius, "is that my little baby?" she whispered as she slowly walked up to him and then showered him in kisses, he let out his adorable little laugh making me and joey smile.

"ok so i gotta get upstairs bc i have the meeting so i'll see you guys in my office in a bit" joey said as he turned to me and handed me kashius, giving me a quick kiss.

i smiled and he gave his parents a proper hello than left upstairs leaving me with his parents.

"alright well i'm gonna take kash with me to my office if you don't mind and spend some quality time while you guys are here" jen gave me a small smile and took kashius with her upstairs along with rick as he took the baby bag.

i just looked around and saw those familiar slutty faces staring at me, mm how nice. "take a picture, it'll last longer" i said and walked towards the elevator heading upstairs to joey's office.

***

"it was horrible" said joey as he paced back and forth carrying kashius, "i'm sure it went great, they loved you!" i said trying to cheer up his mood although i'm not very good at that.

"think of last night" i smirked, he looked at me with a face of 'are you fucking kidding me', "are you trying to give me a boner right now?" he asked making me shake my head 'no'.

"i gotta talk to you about something" he sighed as he sat down next to me giving me a serious face letting me know, somethings up.

i gave my full attention to him and he sighed, my nerves started building up as i could feel the heat rush to my face

"well, talking with my parents, and the company's board. we decided that we're gonna build another enterprise in california" he said looking at me with a face of worry

"oh my god that's awesome!" i said but he didn't look so amused, "but i'm gonna be running the one in california" he said making me even happier

"so your saying we're gonna have to move to california?" i asked and he slowly nodded,

"why aren't you happy about it?" i sat up making him shift uncomfortably.

"because lexi and tyler are in california".

[ vote, comment, share ]