Chapter 20

Special Little Chapter :) 10 votes until next chapter!

* Joey's P.O.V *

I finished getting my wrap shit on my hand, luckily it wasn't one of the ugly crusty casts.

It's was the strap on, my hand was pretty messed up.

But not only am I pissed at the fact I smashed my phone and fucked up my hand but Charles is the most biggest cock sucking asshole in the world.

He knows I like Y/n, I've talked to him about this. He took her out on a date last week. They danced at the Club. Took her to the Met Gala. She slept at his house. They kissed. Next thing you know their gonna be fucking.

I winked at the nurse I caught looking at me from the desk. She melted. Gosh I love myself.

I stepped foot out the hospital and got in my car. After 3 hours in there, I'm finally leaving.

I drove out the driveway of the hospital and started heading to The EnterPrises to pick up some paperwork.

Today I gave everyone a day off. Except my mom didn't allow me to have a day off to relax. Fuck.

I reached the Enterprises and unlocked the door, it felt weird in here.

Very quiet, and I mean it's usually has a good vibe but now it feels empty. Well no fucking duh Joseph.

I locked the doors Incase anybody would think The Enterprises was open.

I went up to my office and got what I needed to get and made my way back downstairs. I locked the doors and got to my car.

Heading home. It was 5:29pm . Great .

_______

I parked my car and got out. Walking into my empty quiet house again.

Why not call Sophia maybe to bring over the kids. They'll keep me company and get my mind off of everything. Work. Charles. What happened today.

And most of all. Y/n .

I dialed her number on an extra phone I had and called her..

Sophia/ Hello?

Joey/ Hey Sophia, I was wondering if you can bring Michael and Nicole over?

Sophia/ Joey? Are you ok? You don't sound to good.

Joey/ Sophia, please.

Sophia/ Ok. We'll be there in 10

Joey/ Ok Thank you

Sophia/ Your welcome

I put my phone down and rubbed my face, I couldn't get her off my mind. What is wrong with me?!

I threw a vase smashing glass everywhere, I punched the wall in anger. Crushing my already broken hand even more.

I just started crying for What fucking reason?! YOU DONT CRY JOSEPH! DONT CRY OVER A FUCKING DUMB BITCH! I kept telling myself

Next thing you know I look around, my floor having broken glass everywhere.

"Ow fuck" I fucked my hand up badly.

- KNOCK KNOCK -

Sophia was at the door, she couldn't see this mess.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Sophia looked at me confused.

Last thing I remember was falling and blacking out
_______

What do you think happened to Joey? How do you think Sophia reacted? IM UPDATING TONIGHT BTW !