chapter 8

— 2:00 am —

"oh my god loren!" i shouted out for her. she jogged downstairs and towards me.

"i just received an email from birlem enterprises" i told her.

she looked at my phone and her eyes widened, "well open it."

"what if i didn't get accepted tho" i got worried. she snickered and took my phone out of my hands.

she looked over it and smiled at me. she handed me my phone and pointed at the main part.

+

to: y/n dallas
from: birlem enterprises

dear ms. dallas, i was impressed during the meeting. the way you emphasized about yourself gave me good look in you. i've hired you for the job. if you consider, i'm allowing you to start working tuesday, october 17th at 6:30 am. if you plan starting tomorrow, see me at my office.

sincerely yours,

mr. joseph birlem

+

i jumped up in excitement, me and loren were hugging and jumping but i pauses.

"what" i said and we looked at each other. "today's tuesday tho.." i said unsure.

loren took her phone out of her pocket and nodded. we both turned off the lights and went to sleep.

+

— 5:30 am —

i woke up to loren shaking me out of my sleep. "wake up."

i sat up and rubbed my eyes, stretching a bit to wake myself up as i wasn't delighted to wake up at this hour.

she walked back to her room and went to do her thing for work.

i walked over to my bathroom and splashed cold water in my face to freshen myself up.

i did my necessities and straightened my hair in the process. i took a quick cold shower and got dressed into:

 i took a quick cold shower and got dressed into: