Chapter 28

20 votes until next chapter
_______

* Charles P.O.V *

"Thanks dad, I'll be fine" I assured my dad as he was denying me to stay home alone.

"Alright Char, if anything call me" he patted my shoulder. I nodded.

He left and I went straight to the back to feed the dogs, I opened the doors getting a flashback of me and y/n.

I miss her already and it's only been a day. I really do feel something towards her. When I'm around her I'm such a different person. It's like we're meant to be.

Except Joey is also in the way. I know he likes her, partially in his POV he 'Loves Her'.

The guy is still married, just bc Lexi cheated on him doesn't mean he ain't married.

I never really knew Lexi. I met her when I went to visit them in California. She was a very pretty girl. Always so nice.

Her and Joey were perfect together, Joey was always nice and happy but once Lexi cheated on him he changed.

He's cold hearted, doesn't give a shit about anybody. Fucks any girl he see's. He fucks his workers. He turned from an amazing guy to a Man Whore.

Lexi was his one true love. She made him happy, on vacation to Dubai they had a blast.

She would always make him laugh, the girl always kept a smile on his face.

But the day he called me to tell me what she did, changed the way I looked at her. Joey was crying non-stop when he came to my house.

She really hurt him. I walked outside and filled the dogs bowls with clean water and meat.

I walked back inside and just went straight upstairs to my room. I was tired.

I crawled into my bed and was knocked out.

( Knocked out- fell asleep )
________

* Joey's P.O.V *

Y/n left and I just let out a big sigh, all my workers find me disgusting.

I didn't fucking cheat. Lexi broke MY heart. She cheated on ME.

She was the best thing to happen to me, my crush ever since 9th grade.

I grew up with her, 6 years. But she was just a waste of my time.

When I first saw y/n, she immediately reminded me of Lexi. Her brown hair, beautiful brown orbs.

But y/n has her huge differences to Lexi, lots. Just to many to even explain.

My parents understood my past but still didn't allow that to get in the way of work. I was stuck signing, hiring new employees, meetings with the boards. Etc.

I heard a knock on the door, "COME IN". Who wants to annoy me now.

I look up, my eyes meet with someone I've never in my life wanted to see again.

I stood up from my chair immediately, "What the fuck are you doing here Lexi"
__________

Ooooooh shit