chapter 61 [ bonus ]

[ 1st bonus chapter ]

y/n +

"mommy? why are you crying?" kash grabbed my face with his small hands, "dada will be back soon, it's ok mama, don't cry" he smiled.

i nodded, trying not to cry niagara falls all over again, i walked towards the car and buckled kash in his car seat before getting in the drivers seat.

i drove out of the place and back on the road to the house, "mommy, how long did dada say he was gonna be on the trip?" asked a sleepy kash.

"i'm not sure kash, but he's gonna be gone for a long time".

+

"goodnight kashius" i kissed his forehead and turned off his bedroom light before closing the door and heading towards mine and joey's shared bedroom.

i wouldn't really call it shared bedroom anymore since joey isn't gonna be sleeping on it again.

i sighed and headed over into his closet and grabbed one of his shirts, taking in the smell of his cologne made my eyes water.

i slid out of my clothes and slid his shirt on, i remembered where this shirt was from and it was the shirt he wore the day kashius was born.

i smiled at the thought of that day, how crazy and exciting it was welcoming that little guy into the world that's filled with craziness, happiness, and surprises.

craziness • lexi

happiness • me and joey

surprises • everything

i turned off the lights and crawled into bed, but this time i laid on joey's side.

i want to feel close to him but it only makes things worse for my emotions, makes me miss him even more.

my phone buzzed making me instantly shoot up and grab it, the name "my love" showed along with a big paragraph making my eyes water.

i instantly opened it and read it,

"y/n, i wanted to tell you this before lexi would make me change everything making me lose all form of communication with you and kash. i already called my mom and dad telling them i will be gone for awhile due to some business. lexi is moving me out to a whole other country for this gang she's making me join now. things are getting rough now so i need you to hurry and get to new york bc i don't know her next move. i'm always gonna be watching over you, you just won't know bc it's undercover but your safe if your in new york. we'll meet again someday my love, don't worry. i love you bebe, goodbye."

[ end of bonus chapter 1 ]
-
update : i wrote this 1 week ago, i wrote bonus chapter 2 the next day but now i'm just realizing it didn't save so i'm re-writing it which will only take awhile then bonus 3 so yea. enjoy this for a bit !