chapter 2

- this book is very very cringey at first but i promise it gets better after reading the first 10 chapters. enjoy

-

y/n +

"dear diary, today has been complete shit. well not really. loren ( your best friend) had to fly back to new york for work which sucks. loren is currently working for birlem enterprises. our dream job. she's been working there for
about 5 months or so? i'm not sure, but she had told me how stressful it is and all but at the same time it's an amazing, well paying job. she also said she always see's mr. birlem in his hot black suit's everyday which makes the job 10x better and more enjoyable for her. he's like the devil, she describes, but. he's also a fuckboy. he's 23 and has almost fucked every single (girl) employee there. loren had slept with him once and she said he's a god. i still haven't even recieved my letter if i've even been accepted or not which is aggravating. i'm also living in los angeles with cameron in his big ass house he bough with his modeling money. I also bought this really cute pair of high waisted jeans yesterday in forever 21-"

"y/n come down here! got a surprise for you!" cameron shouted upstairs making me groan and close my diary, putting it away in my drawer.

i walked out my room and jogged downstairs to see both cameron and sierra down there with huge cheesy smiles on they're faces.

i noticed cameron was holding something in back of him making me furrow my eyebrows,

"what are you hiding in back of you?- cameron i swear i'm gonna throw you in the trash bin if that's a water gun-" i was cut off when he moved his arm up and revealed an envelope except the back was facing me and the front of it was facing cameron and sierra

i slowly grabbed it and turned it,

"birlem enterprises" was written in big bold italic letters on the front. my eyes widened, i turned it and started to rip open the paper as i started getting anxious.

once i opened the envelope, i grabbed the paper in it and threw the envelope in the air. it landing somewhere in the blue.

i started reading the paper, jumping up and down like a little 5 year old that just got candy.

•••

to: y/n rose dallas

from: birlem enterprises

dear ms. dallas, i've scheduled a meeting with you for october 6th, 7:30am to verify a couple more things for your application.

failure to attend will give somebody else the opportunity to take the place you've applied for.

hoping to see you soon.

sincerely yours,

mr. joseph birlem

•••

"i have a meeting with mr. birlem october 6th holy shit!" i smiled widely.

"congrats sis!" cameron and sierra said in unison. i exchanged a hug with both of them but soon realized,

"i gotta go book my flight to new york and tell loren about this! oh my god!". i started running up the stairs heading for my room.

i heard cameron laugh at my excitement from downstairs. i walked into my room and unplugged my phone from the charger and unlocked it

i plopped on my bed and looked for "lorena" in my contacts. once i found it, i called it.

phone call +

• • •

l - hello?

y - loren you will not believe what i just received in the mail.

l - no way.

y - yes way.

l - holy fuck. when is it scheduled for?

y - october 6th! that's in 2 days.

l - damn. if it's in 2 days why'd you receive it now?

y - i don't know

l - well what are you waiting for? start packing and book your flight!

y - shit right, uh call you later?

l - we don't play with that 'talk later' bullshit. we all know nobody calls nobody back so i'll see you when you get here.

y - alright babe. love u

l - love u too.

• • •

end of phone call +

[ vote, comment, share ]