Chapter 26

VOTE
__________

* Y/n P.O.V *

I ran around and went straight to Charles, "Charles are u ok" I looked at his face. He didn't talk.

"Loren Call and ambulance! He's not waking up!" I yelled to Loren.

"Cmon Charles wake up" I shaked him. Let's hope Joey didn't kill the guy.

____

I just waited next to his hospital bed as I waited for him to wake up.

His eyes slowly fluttered opened, "Hey" I whisper to him as I grab his hand.

"H-Hey" his voice cracked. "How are you feeling?".

"Not so good, my face hurts" he looked at me. I bit the side of my lip.

"Can you explain to me a bit about that 'Marriage' thing you said earlier?" I asked him, curiosity.

"I was so stupid to even say that, I'm sorry y/n. I-I can't tell you" he softly looked at me. I can tell he wanted to tell me but something was blocking him.

I nodded, maybe at some point he can tell me. Right?

"Well, I should get going. Loren's waiting for me outside." I kissed the top of his head.

"Do you have to go?" he asked me, grabbing my hand.

"Thomas and your dad are on their way" I smiled at him. He slowly nodded and I left.

I walked around the corner to get to the exit until I see Thomas and Neil walk in.

"Y/n! Hey" Thomas said, "Oh hey" I hugged him. "What happened?" Asked Neil.

"Joey and him got in some fight over some girl there and just- I don't really know why but They both got pretty beat up" I said. "He's in room 301 by the way"

I said bye to them and walked out, I got into Loren's car and just broke into tears.

"Hey Hey, why are you crying?" Loren rubbed my back. "Loren w-what did I do for my life to get like this?!"

"What do you mean" she furrowed her eyebrows, "I fell in love with my boss then his bestfriend and now Joey's married and Charles is a wreck" I cried.

"What do you wanna do then"

"Leave. Never come back here" I said showing no emotion.

"What do you mean leave. We can't leave neither can you. You're exaggerating now, calm down" she said

"Fine, just I don't know have a break from all this. Joey left to god knows where and I just- I don't know anymore" I layed back in the seat as Loren backed out the driveway.

"Call Cameron I heard he's here" she smiled, my face lit up. My brother, who always makes me smile and my best friend.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number

Cameron / Hello?

Y/n / Cam?

Cameron / Hey sis! Guess what?

Y/n / What?

Cameron / I'm in New York!

Y/n / * laughs * Where are you staying at?

Cameron / I'm staying here at this hotel complex with Bryant. I'm shooting a Dolce and Gabbana AD.

Y/n / Aw congrats cam! When can we meet
up?

Cameron / Tomorrow, maybe meet up for lunch?

Y/n / Alright. I'll text you the address.

Cameron / Alright. Bye sis, love you.

Y/n / Love you too.

I hung up, letting out a big sigh. "Didn't you have that thing with Joey today?" Asked Loren breaking the silence.

"Forget about that shit, I don't even know where he's at! How am I gonna go." I looked at her.

She just went back to looking at the road. "We're here"

We got off and walked inside our apartment complex. We took the stairs since we only live on the 2nd floor.

I unlocked the door and just went straight to my room. I'm just gonna eat and watch Netflix.

____

After watching 20 episodes of Gossip Girl and eating a whole big party size bag of Doritos I start getting sleepy.

I close my laptop and throw away the bag. I crawled back into bed and got comfortable in the sheets and fell asleep.