chapter 60

[ play song ]

y/n +

the whole car ride we held hands, every once in awhile he kissed my hand, i cried a few tears without him noticing, had my sad thoughts.

it's hard saying bye like this, i thought we'd be saying bye when we grow old and one has to go to the grave but no.

"we're here" he whispered, knocking me out of my thoughts.

i took a deep breath as i looked around at the 3 black cadillacs that surrounded one another.

i opened the car door and got out the car along with joey, we walked up to the center and joey shouted "where's my son".

lexi got out the middle car carrying kashius, she put him down and he immediately ran towards us, "mommy! daddy!" he cried.

i picked him up as a smile of relieve plastered on my lips, "hey buddy" joey hugged him as kash went his arms, one last time.

"are we going home?" he sniffed

i couldn't help but cry, i noticed joey slip out a few tears making kash's little brow's furrow.

"why are you crying dada?" he frowned, "listen buddy" joey looked at me, i nodded and he looked back at kash.

"dada has to go away for awhile" his voice cracked, "i'm gonna be going on a business trip, you and mommy are gonna go back to new york and be with grandma and grandpa so your not alone ok?".

kash nodded, "promise me another thing, take care of your mom for me?" he smiled.

"i promise" kashius said, he hugged kashius one more time and gave him kiss.

he handed him to me and looked at me, "y/n, i want you to-" i cut him off.

"don't" , "i want you to go back to new york and run the enterprise for me, go back and be with loren and charles. go enjoy life, we'll meet again someday" he caressed my cheek as tears threatened to slip out his eyes.

all i could do was nod until i pulled him into a sweet loving kiss, it was a tear filled kiss but also a sincere, goodbye one.

"i love you" i cried as i pulled him into a tight hug, "i love you more, never forget that".

we let go and i stared at his sweet, droopy tear filled eyes one last time.

"goodbye" we're the last words he said before he walked up to the car with lexi.

"til we meet again my love".

THE END

so this is the end of the book and there is a sequel so calm your wigs! i'll be releasing the sequel in about a week or so? not sure but it's soon

i also have some major editing to do to this book so yay to that