chapter 22

3127 words

sophia +

i pulled up into the parking lot of starbucks and got out.

i saw y/n sitting at a table with her drink and a pink drink.

"hey" i tapped her shoulder, she got up and hugged me, "hey."

i sat down infront of her and started drinking the pink drink.

"so what's up" she said

"well i really needed a day out with somebody because of what happened yesterday" i immediately regretted saying that.

she furrowed her eyebrows, "What happened yesterday?" concern in her voice.

i had a lump in my throat, i can't tell her

"my grandma had a very special dog i grew up with she uh- passed away" i lied

"oh i'm sorry" she said.

i felt bad lying to her but i couldn't tell her what happened to joey.

we went to subway and got food, then towards the mall.

"i'm actually in need of new clothes" said y/n as she looked around for a good store.

"how about h&m?" i suggested, "it's too casual"

"forever 21?" she nodded

we went into the store and bought lots of clothing

we then headed to the supreme store because y/n wanted to get some things there.

i got joey 5 supreme hoodies and pants as a little gift

"you ready to go?" i asked y/n.

she nodded and we payed. we left the mall since it was getting pretty late and we've been shopping all day.

"well i got to get home to loren. i work tomorrow" she said.

"alright well see you tomorrow then, maybe" i said.

"joey wants to take the kids to eat ice cream and have a fun day with him" i said and she nodded.

we said goodbye and left to our cars.

joey +

they finished wrapping my arm and i got up. my mom was packing for me as i slipped on my sandals.

"you ready to go?" she asked picking up my bag. i nodded and we got out the room.

i got in the car as my mom closed the door, she got in and turned on the car.

i blasted the cold a/c as i felt kinda hot

"joey it's so cold!" my mom put the a/c up but i put it back down.

we continued arguing on what the a/c would be, hot or cold.

we finally agreed to leave it off and lower the windows.

i sat back and started thinking, i don't even wanna talk about chantel, she's the last person i have to think about.

she's probably sucking some guy off or having sex with a stranger right now, and for her to believe i ever liked her is funny

i don't even know what i feel anymore. i feel empty.

everything i've done, sleeping with my workers or getting bjs from them.

i don't know what's wrong with me. i went from a smart, kind, loving kid to a man whore.

my parents know what i do and they don't like it but oh well, not my problem.